3 months in BRAZIL, and this is what happened (pt.1 photo thread)

Pfffffffffft

yes living up the hill can be not so fun if walking is dificult, that is what the mototaxis is for..Nice Grafite guy..I like very much the letters too..In Rocinha we are lucky becase we have three bus that go up the hill and the motos too..I hate the trafic when it stop and go nowhere though..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can travel like this if you put your mind and money to it.

i stopped spending money on going to the bar and stupid shit..

if I can do it..ANYBODY can..

What's the deal with getting a passport and visa? (Hypothetically speaking) lets say a person has warants and is wanted in a certain state for lets say jumping bail and skipping out on probation and applies for a passport or visa in another state. Is he gonna get turned down? Or arrested at the airport? Anybody know how that shit works?

you can travel like this if you put your mind and money to it.

i stopped spending money on going to the bar and stupid shit..

if I can do it..ANYBODY can..

This is very true... I have an old friend who'd work hard, not spend any money and go to Japan for a couple months at a time.. He'd also work while he was out there...

When you're dedicated..

What's the deal with getting a passport and visa? (Hypothetically speaking) lets say a person has warants and is wanted in a certain state for lets say jumping bail and skipping out on probation and applies for a passport or visa in another state. Is he gonna get turned down? Or arrested at the airport? Anybody know how that shit works?

yes they check for all that..

its a promise that if you have a warrent, you wont get approved for a passport.

to get a brazilian visa was easy..

i filled out an application, gave them 100 bucks, mailed them my paperwork and passport, then a few weeks later i got my passport back in the mail stamped with my visa and i was good to go.

the train system is OFF LIMITS!!

i inquired about this and even the locals were scared to paint this shit..

reason being..

the rail system is governed by the FEDERAL POLICE..

the USA doesnt have a fedreal police but this shit is no joke.

kind of like the FBI ..

they keep a close, close watch on the train and subway lines..

i heard stories of guys getting caught in the tunnels of sao pauo and being beaten and tourtured by the federal police.. they would clamp SHOCKERS to their nut sacks and ZAP them. they wouldnt get into legal trouble but the cops would make sure that they wouldnt return.

ive been to places in europe and the subway system had signs of tags inside and out..

but in brasil..they take pride on keeping their shit spit shine clean.

not even scratch tags...

sao paulo is known for having the best and most efficient subway systems.

If the F'n middle class and rich would not come to the favela to buy there drugs we would not have this problem..thye are the same people who complain about anything to do about favelas but they are the one who support the drug gangs!

That's like the yuppie gentrification going on in the states. All these rich kids move to the hoods in major cities for the low rent and to be close to the "urban lifestyle", then they turn around and call the cops on everybody while buying up properties and jacking everybodys rents turning the hood into the suburbs that these rich fucks were suposedly trying to leave in the first place.

That's like the yuppie gentrification going on in the states. All these rich kids move to the hoods in major cities for the low rent and to be close to the "urban lifestyle", then they turn around and call the cops on everybody while buying up properties and jacking everybodys rents turning the hood into the suburbs that these rich fucks were suposedly trying to leave in the first place.

thats not going on just in major urban areas but small towns as well..

the term for this is "urban renewal"..its a politically correct way of saying..

"black people move out so we can increase property value by putting in fancy hair salons, beer pubs and high dollar condos"