3 months in BRAZIL, and this is what happened (pt.1 photo thread)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

What I do not agree this thread is that the gringos that go there just knocking pictures of slums, poverty and women or seeking orgies! Why not show the real daily life in Brazil? the day to day? Natural and beautiful things that exist here?

Many people here have a different view!

Brazil sounds beautiful, but pretty grimey.

My wife rented a documentary about the fevalas, they showed footage of the jails in Brazil...FUCK

They had insane amounts of people in cells, I'm talking like dude said that they had to take turns standing up and laying down, just so people could sleep and there were dudes laying in fucking hammocks way the fuck up in the cell, just so there would be enough room.

What I do not agree this thread is that the gringos that go there just knocking pictures of slums, poverty and women or seeking orgies! Why not show the real daily life in Brazil? the day to day? Natural and beautiful things that exist here?

Many people here have a different view!

this thread is from my first trip to Brasil..

i was on vacation.. i was seeking chics, parties, beaches and making messes on walls..

since then i have come back and i am now living in Sao Paulo for over a year now....working and STILL seeking pussy and painting.. i know the day to day life..

holler

Pffffttt we need hook up too next time you are Rio. I an LA as I am lecturer about favelas and social activist..hey i get paid to travel and educate people about my home but my goal is take some the money I make and build a comunity center..

any you guys want to come in Rocinha and teach some kids how to paint?

http://lifeinrocinha.blogspot.com

Zezinho

I believe he has been an expatriate for as long as he has been residing there. Dope flicks, looks like an amazing place.

no, an expat will stay in a foreign country and will make that their primary residence. 1 year in a different country doesn't constitute being and expat, he can always move back to the states.