Wolf Shirt Review

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don Juan says...

You would not believe the pussy I pull in this thing.

Ol Tripod says...

This shirt is excellent for pulling in husky Native American bitches with diabetes.

nukegoat says...

Its painful how sexy I look in this.

Tomash says...

My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts.

Stacy says...

I just saw this guy with this exact same shirt on! He made my pussy all wet

phazlay says...

Five stars for shizzle. I went from nerdy internet boy, to ladies man overnight. Thanks wolf sweater.

brownrice says...

if god wore a shirt, this would be the one

Mr. Thermistor says...

i am insanely annoying and am not worthy of a sacred Wolf Shirt

umm...... ?

i still believe the world will come to an end soon.

WOLFMAN!!! says...

Thanks to your shirt, I now have 97, count em, 97 venereal diseases from every twat i've tapped since I bought your shirt. Even though I'm in a wheelchair and dripping with VD's, losing all my hair and my penis looks like something out of a sci-fi horror flick, my cum-stained wolf shirt still brings in the pussy.

Kire says...

My ma wouldn't let me alone when I got this shirt, she kicked pa out of the trailer and my sister keeps grabbing my manhood. Thanks wolf shirt!

Sparkle Angel says...

Yeah, my name is Shawnda. I'm going to say that is most appauling piece of shit I have layed my big flabby eyes on. I know of the man named Tomash who posted earlier and I must say I hate his overall look. I would not want to have his vanilla in my chocolate. But I will go on to say that its racist and this site should be taken down because I hate it and I say so because I am black.

WOLFMAN!!! says...

Thanks to your shirt, I now have 97, count em, 97 venereal diseases from every twat i've tapped since I bought your shirt. Even though I'm in a wheelchair and dripping with VD's, losing all my hair and my penis looks like something out of a sci-fi horror flick, my cum-stained wolf shirt still brings in the pussy.

LOL

Jack Ruby says...

Oswald thought he was the best with his horse shirt. I threw on the wolf shirt and ruined his shit hardcore.

Maybe it's because I have been up since 5 in the morning, but this is the funniest thing I have read in days.

ps. I have a wolf shirt.

And it is true, chicks totally want to make out with my lady cave when I wear it.

Tom12 says...

My cawk grew 3 inches ever since i bought this bad ass shirt now my girl cant get enough of my 4 inch penis.

50 Cent says...

Yo I got blasted in the face 9 times and the only reason I'm still standin is cause I was rockin the wolf. Holla back ya heard.

turd burgler says...

Before i got this wolf shirt, i was saving up to have some ribs removed so i could suck my own cock. But after i started wearin this bitch out, i almost got my dick sucked 3 times a night by hot sluts. thank you wolf shirt!

Dan from utah says...

This shit can help defend you from both minoritys AND homosexuals.

Kris Kent Kerry says...

I hate black people.

BAHAHHAHAA!

Tom12 says...

My cawk grew 3 inches ever since i bought this bad ass shirt now my girl cant get enough of my 4 inch penis.

Dodgeboy says...

My last GF was stolen by a man who had a Wolf shirt for each day of the weak.

Mike Vinson says...

yeah my bitch gives it to me every night now that i'm decked out in this shit

Fazle says...

This shirt is amazing. I had to upgrade the servers because the traffic was just too high. I donned my suit of armor (this shirt) and marched to my tribal stomping grounds. I walked into the Dell warehouse, borrowed a forklift, grabbed

wow. i was gifted a wolf shirt once but i couldn't rock it. I stick to my super-trill eagle and deer-frolicking-in-the-snow sweatshirts.

DaneMan says... ReviewRating4.gif

Its not bad. I mean, i'd call myself a middle-class man, but every nigga has his day. Bought this sweater a couple days ago and the first night out, I had beef curtains mouthing my face.

WOW! says... ReviewRating5.gif

I made a more comprehensive review of this shirt at my site. www.goatse.cx

I live in the land of the "spirit animal" shirt. Wolves. Eagles. Bears. you name it. get em new on turqouise sweatshirts, or on dirty old t-shirts sold by the pound at thrift stores.

only the perfect ones possess magical powers...

haha. i'm glad to be able to say i've never worn one of those, yet. that will be a sad day