teeth...

newjersey

so i have this really bad problem with women and bad teeth... so get this... im at work, and this really really cute chick ive been checking out for a minute approaches me and we talk and what not.... she invites me out to go dancing a few minutes later, and i simply reply... i dont dance... but u can come to the crib and chill...i knew she was feeling me from the get go.... but when i left work i noticed the most fucked up thing in the world.... one of the bitches 2 front teeth... was completly sideways... like a full 180 degrees opposite the others... i knew i could of banged this chick out hard as fuck and what not... but jeez... this tooth had me crippled for a second... its all i thought about on the ride home... regaurdless i told the bitch i was busy and couldnt make time... its a damn shame cause the lady is cute as hell and i have this weird problem with teeth on women looking shall i say....straight or not all crooked and such... moral of the story... i basically threw in the towel with this chick on a night of banging, but have no idea how im going to talk to her at work now... she went from an 8... to a 2 in minutes. how the hell do i get over her damn tooth.... id love to bang the chick.... but im grossed the fuck out. suggestions....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shes got these big pouty lips and u really dont notice when shes talken... even when she smiles she doesnt show teeth.. its just once of those closed mouth big smile with dimples and shit.... cant explain... shit im 21 and play is play... i try to take what i can... but damn distracting isnt even the half of it... its more like terrifying... u gonna let a chick such your dick with one tooth going against the grain?..... that aint the point... i can only imagen what id be staring at during sex... a haggard ass tooth... and i dont have the heart to punch it out.... otherwise i would... id rather her have no tooth than a fucked up one

First of all, NEVER hit a co-worker.... unless you want a new job anyway.

Secondly... if you are not gunna work there much longer, or her, then hit it: you ain't gunna marry it anyway, or even date it, just tap it. Plus I bet she is freaky to make up for her flaw.... dudes probably dump her ass all the time after they hit it.

i tapped a chick years ago that had the full bugs bunny style two front teeth

i mean this chicks 2 middle teeth were at least twice the size of the teeth next to them

and i had similar thoughts of how am i dealing with this while i bang her and try not to make rabbit jokes?

turns out that to this day she still been the best headjob i've ever had and i now find myself looking out hoping i'll find a girl with the same smile

but that shit wasn't all crooked or pirahna styles so if you go there keep it behind and you'll be fine

yeah, good teeth can make a girl so much more attractive.

theres this chic i know that's the same way, banging body and all that but a mouth full of yellow fucked up teeth. i mean, you can work on your appearance to get fit and have good hair, etc, but how can you ignore that grill of yours? damn.

still smashed though, it just took a couple more beers.

Ive slept with this one girl twice in the 7 years Ive known her. She has a decent face, and a bad ass body. Shes a Jersey girl. She was in love with me for a few years and I totally shitted on her, and broke her heart. That said, she has large and badly stained front teeth. After the first time I fucked her in the front seat of my Integra, we were driving back to her house so I could drop her off. She wanted me to stay and told me her grandma would end up cooking for us. I declined and said it would be all too awkward, she agreed. I dont know what she said, but she looked at me and smiled. I remember saying, "Dont smile at me girl." It just slipped.