ARS CREW

overloadr1r

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok i know who some of them are but never knew there clan was ars... fatso is actually one of my favorite wirters... an didnt realy focus on wat crew he wrote... but i wont stop reppin it until the say so... an another thing people cant say we are whack everyone has got to admit that we go style.. an to answer ur question about why i think we should have a thread, everyone wants to show off a crew or even there art u feel me homie...

I can understand that. There is a Salt Lake thread where you can see some of their stuff I'm sure. I know Vogues and Ikon have stuff on the Rebels Till Death thread. I'm not sure where you can see the rest. Probably a train yard near you! peace

Thx bro... can u tell me wat u think of my crew so far... I mean I can't change the fact that I rep a crew that is already out there... but in hawaii we are known by that cause that's where the entire crew is from we just moved all around the globe... but again I thank u all for da heads up... this thread is just to show u all wat my crew can do an waht sort of changes we could make an advice well thx all let meknow wat u all think!

Over_ars

Hey bro show me some of ur shit.... an don't hate on my crew or any of those crews if u where a man u would say what u wrote an back it up.... homie I know half those crews so don't talk shit.... show me some of ur shit... so again tell every one what u write an what crew then lets see ur graff career go down.... other than that ill stay positive.... cause I know that I have progressed an is preatty damn good