girls girls girls..and graff

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the color pink is dope much love for the berry and sweet pee

God most girls owen shit girls that really get up like RIKU GHAYS & BURNET (detroit queens) they will hang with the boys, RACK so much paint, markers more than most guy I ever met. yo if you think your sweet because your shit looks hard thats not what maters girls will be girls and if there like the lady's I know then they rock shit hard, party all night and fuck u up for taking shit and know that it is all about get up have mad spots tags all over

much love to the LSDK lady's smashing detroit killers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Generally, girls have more bubbly hand style than guys--a fact that becomes evident in elementry school. Odds are, the guy was just saying you had sharper lines and angles.

Check out Graffiti Women: Street Art from Five Continents to figure out what I'm talking about. There's a really distinctive style (as in any other art from, between the extreme-maleand -female styles), and that's probably what the guy was talking about.

But fuck it. Don't let some tool get you down. Go out there and fucking write your heart out.

Archived