girls girls girls..and graff

dELiSs

Originally posted by Devilush

ahhhhh post girl. missed ya so much!! gosh i have so much to tell you. tell a girl how you've been.

I know!! i miss you, too! i'll drop you a line sooner or later...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

for real...you can do what you want in graf, but it seems that girls get too much love for their skill. if you're gonna play the game you gotta earn your fame. a prime example is alyssa steamer. she's not that tight of a skater but she's in a grip of video's and even tony hawk. sure, she is the best girl that i know of at skating, but that doesn't warrant her gettin more love than guys that are better than her. well, guy styles? that's a good start. i'm into evil looking pieces not flowery whatever's. if you are hot, him me up.

goddam, have you ever heard of jamie reyes???

fuck elissa steamer...jamie reyes rips her and is better looking...

Guest Mercenary808

he probably said that because (no offense) but most girls kinda suck at graff. i only know of a hand full of good female writers. its kinda like football. being that it is a predominantly a male sport. and you aren't a "writer" till you paint. no offense and all.

rose satin and grape are the shit

Originally posted by Devilush

dr. dazzle, there are plenty girls that rock on this website. just do some reasearch and you will learn.

Ummmmmm.....gee thanks. Berol and I are from the same city. I was asking which writers IN THE CITY are female.

Hope I cleared this confusing matter up........

Guest dukeofyork

and whats wrong with the color pink????

berry pink and hot pink are two of the blazinest colors out there...

and you cant fuck with some bright purples..

You should do everything the same, and add your own personal style. Some men have a girly style, some girls have a manly style -

Most girls I know that write - they rack their own cans, they find their own spots, start their own crews, and get their own fame. But first you have to go out and paint, and go through the toy phase just like everyone else, and you might just get lucky and skip a bit of the boyish nonsense. Be prepared for shit talkers everywhere and take it with a grain of salt. If you approach it like a fucking ditz that's how people will treat you, especially the other women - don't think that you're the first female to go bombing...you'll just develop a chip on your shoulder (just saying in advance, no accusations here, I don't even know you)

but if you do it with heart and use your style, you'll just know that it's right for you. drawings are just to warm up - but you HAVE to go out and paint, HAVE TO HAVE TO, and if it feels right, and it's a challenge you're up to, you'll do it no question.

There's another female post too, if you want to check it out...it's like 6 pages long, so good luck.

Then we can talk about all the advantages we have out there too

Originally posted by IHATEU

...and drop the excessive period thing i own a 12oz copyright bitch...

check the stats brother...i was rockin that shit back in the day...shit!!!even before you even had a bot...when i was runnin shit on steelo...what???

if that female wants to write...cool...hey girl you down with triznains...

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived