Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dELiSs

girls girls girls..and graff

im a girl and really into graf.. its all i do mostly...into simple and wildstyle ish.... the other day this fag who is kinda a writer but not really into it was lookin at my work and said "u write like a guy" ....what the fuk does that mean..?.. i shouldnt care but i do...

• Like 1

you may not write like a guy but you talk like a idiot...quit while your ahead...you dont paint but its all you do???? and drop the excessive period thing i own a 12oz copyright bitch...

first off, i probably just wouldnt worry to much about what guys are gonna say. if it something that interests you do it, just keep in mind graffiti is illegal.i have many girlfriends that write, some of whom are more up than most guys... if you like i can possibly give you one of their email addys and they can show you what they are up too.

a toy is toy because he/she does something against the rules or is excessively wack in style after much experience... not because of inexperience. don't listen to all the haters on the internet. there's too many to actually care what they say. anyway, what your "tagger" friend might have implied was that, as with the stereotypes of boys and girls in any facet of life, your style had a more guy-like feel than what he probably felt was a girl-like style. in other words, he probably expected to see flower and star designs for your insides with colors consisting of a full range of pink and purple... but, hey, who's to say what is what? if you like your style, keep at it. no one person, or group of people for that matter, can force you to think in a certain manner. Fuck 'Em.

Originally posted by me IS cool

are you hot lookin?:D

for real...you can do what you want in graf, but it seems that girls get too much love for their skill. if you're gonna play the game you gotta earn your fame. a prime example is alyssa steamer. she's not that tight of a skater but she's in a grip of video's and even tony hawk. sure, she is the best girl that i know of at skating, but that doesn't warrant her gettin more love than guys that are better than her. well, guy styles? that's a good start. i'm into evil looking pieces not flowery whatever's. if you are hot, him me up.

Guest bews

bad spelling

yo its Elissa, and you make some good points, fuck flowers and ponies:D

Well, I couldn't teach you much about painting pieces or whatever, but I can show you how to use guys to get you paint and show you their spots.

:D

Originally posted by berol

first off, i probably just wouldnt worry to much about what guys are gonna say. if it something that interests you do it, just keep in mind graffiti is illegal.i have many girlfriends that write, some of whom are more up than most guys... if you like i can possibly give you one of their email addys and they can show you what they are up too.

Dude what writers here are girls?

I did nothing but pink fills on freights for like a month straight. Ok, well they all werent pink, some of them were light blue. Actually, come to think of it, I did a bunch of purple fills too... Im not afraid to use "girly" color schemes. I got in touch with my softer side, and girls still dont like me, but I like them...

Originally posted by Secret

Well, I couldn't teach you much about painting pieces or whatever, but I can show you how to use guys to get you paint and show you their spots.

ask her what she means by 'spots'

Haha, well, if we're talking about body parts here, I'm sure they can also show you that if you're into that sort of thing...

Re: wait

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

is it me or does TRIBE suck?

i dont know, i just dont like her stuff at all....

oh and by the way, im not dissing the whole west coast...hadda say that...

i don't think tribe from cali is all that bad. i saw a piece of hers in downtown l.a. that was ok in my book. did you ever see someone from boston who tries to write trybe? now THERE'S some butt ugly graffiti...

and whoever started this thread, who gives a damn what gender your style leans toward? i probly paint like a girl--i do cursive type handstyles and i use pink all the time. who gives a fuck?

Guest post.

ah hahaha, right on, secret. get them to roll out your background and carry your paint while they're at it. just kidding about that, seriously. i used to be really sensitive about people knowing that i was a girl, so i alway used to make sure what i painted didn't give it away. but now i figure this is something that is supposed to represent myself, just like any of my art, and i am a girl so i don't mind adding a few femine touches. that and its pretty much impossible to try and hide who you are, because everyone will find out eventually if you're a girl.:cool:

grimey

haha secret you had me laughing at that one..

oh and to the wonderer..theres a handful of females on this site..

if graff is what youre into...than do it. don't listen to guys...haven't you learned?????

hahaha i love you Secret...

Always remember Tommy's advice.....:D

blah

alright thanks well i wasnt gonna change my style for anybody because my style is how i express myself... it takes my mind of everything.. and yea posting my stuff is a will do.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now