GO COWBOYS GO!!!

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriously, I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight..

That was such a wicked game. I'm proud of myself for never having given up hope. Right down to the last second.

What makes this sweeter is that I FUCKING HATE THE BILLS. If the Boys lose to the Pats next week, I won't be mad. No way.

my niners are going to suck much asshole this year....a healthy QB was our only hope so now we are fucked

sundays game zero yards passing 30 yards rushed first half and only one first down, second half 130+ yards passing but zero yards rushing...

im fucking pissed its gonna be a sad year in SF

hahaha!!!

as history has it, normally when a winning team plays as bad as the cowboys did tonight, and still wins the game, the next week they DOMINATE like no other game of the season.

i look forward to them beating the shit out of the PATS myself. those cheating fucks. they can forever in a day eat a bag of dicks as far as im concerned.

hahaha!!!

as history has it, normally when a winning team plays as bad as the cowboys did tonight, and still wins the game, the next week they DOMINATE like no other game of the season.

i look forward to them beating the shit out of the PATS myself. those cheating fucks. they can forever in a day eat a bag of dicks as far as im concerned.

The Pats will destroy the Cowboys, there is no doubt. And what they did was hardly cheating, every team does it, the Pats just got caught. There was no way that video could have been used to affect the game being played at the time, so even though it was techically against the rules it did not give them any advantage DURING the game, so it's not really cheating. Even if they COULD have used it to decipher signs DURING the game (impossible), teams always change their signs mid-game. And again, the Pats are not the only ones who have done that.

And, you thought a girl could get pregnant by swallowing cum you fuckin' loser.