Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THANKYOU

GO COWBOYS GO!!!

HELL YEAHHHhhhh!!!!

TEASE, YOU THE MAN! i'm so fucking happy right now!!!!!! E-HUGSSSSSS!

shit was amazing.

im a Charger fan but since they aren't going anywhere this year, im rooting for the Cowboys.

Seriously, I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight..

That was such a wicked game. I'm proud of myself for never having given up hope. Right down to the last second.

What makes this sweeter is that I FUCKING HATE THE BILLS. If the Boys lose to the Pats next week, I won't be mad. No way.

You know, it's entirely possible the 'Boys will beat the Pats.

I'm serious. Not trying to sound like an idiot, but if they can pull off a comeback like this, then ANYMOTHERFUCKINGTHING can happennnnn!!!

my niners are going to suck much asshole this year....a healthy QB was our only hope so now we are fucked

sundays game zero yards passing 30 yards rushed first half and only one first down, second half 130+ yards passing but zero yards rushing...

im fucking pissed its gonna be a sad year in SF

that game was fucking insane, the last minute was fucking killer. i can't even get to sleep now cuz im so pumped up about it

Me too, and I have work in six hours...fuckkk...

jesus effin' christ.

that was pure luck.

romo and owens didnt do shit.

fuck the bills coach.

fuck his timeouts.

5 and 0 assholes.

hahaha!!!

as history has it, normally when a winning team plays as bad as the cowboys did tonight, and still wins the game, the next week they DOMINATE like no other game of the season.

i look forward to them beating the shit out of the PATS myself. those cheating fucks. they can forever in a day eat a bag of dicks as far as im concerned.

yeah that should be a sweet matchup, two undefeated teams, i kinda hope the pats kill the cowboys though so the colts and pats can kill another's perfect record.

i was gonna get real upset if we lost tonite. the bills are the cowboys rival with a 1-3 record.

godamn. the blood is still rushing thru my veins.

hahaha!!!

as history has it, normally when a winning team plays as bad as the cowboys did tonight, and still wins the game, the next week they DOMINATE like no other game of the season.

i look forward to them beating the shit out of the PATS myself. those cheating fucks. they can forever in a day eat a bag of dicks as far as im concerned.

The Pats will destroy the Cowboys, there is no doubt. And what they did was hardly cheating, every team does it, the Pats just got caught. There was no way that video could have been used to affect the game being played at the time, so even though it was techically against the rules it did not give them any advantage DURING the game, so it's not really cheating. Even if they COULD have used it to decipher signs DURING the game (impossible), teams always change their signs mid-game. And again, the Pats are not the only ones who have done that.

And, you thought a girl could get pregnant by swallowing cum you fuckin' loser.

i had to go to a meeting so i missed the second half. my stepdad recounted it for me.

crazy. Romo has actually made me a Cowboys fan.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now