johny knoxville

khaotic970

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Obsessed

umm okay thats dumb...

my friends and me constantly act like jackasses but i like how now we are told we are acting like johnny knoxville whenever we do something stupid, since when did this guy invent the act of being a dumbshit?

i must admit the show is funny but enough is enough keep it too the cky videos and off mtv

my friends and me constantly act like jackasses but i like how now we are told we are acting like johnny knoxville whenever we do something stupid, since when did this guy invent the act of being a dumbshit?

fo' real yo! i personally hate johnny, i think hes a stupid fuck and hes not funny at all, whenever i see him walk onto the screen i know hes just taking up space that could be occupied by bam or brandon dicamillo. fuck johnyy knoxville...fuck that guy...

brandon dicamillo rules, i cant spell his last name right btw...but that guy has like, 200x the talent of johnny fucking fagville, jonny is funny, but i mean brandon can blow his socks off, check out brandons prank calls on kazaa or something, he can do every voice imaginable..peace

Guest Obsessed

backyard wrestling is as homo as it gets! the only reason to buy the video would be for that nekid wrestling chick but she aint that great either...so i say boo on backyard wrestling!

knoxville is part of the big brother skate crew.

I remember since I was like 14 me and my friends have been doing stupid shit and getting it on tape..now everytime we do something and tape people are like "what?...do you think your jackass for something?"...stupid fucking frat boys..go buy another cocks hat you fuck....I wnt to burn down a frat house..anyone want to help?

• 2 weeks later...

i like how my friends and I used to take a video camera around and mess with people the way Tom Green used to do. And then when Tom Green started getting airtime we were like, hey he stole that from us, and we were pissed, but happy at the same time, and then Tom Green stopped doing that funny stuff.

Archived