Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JesusEzekielJesus

what yo name is?

A song I heard 2 minutes ago that made me question todays school system.

Seriously, what the fuck makes people think that makes one seem more attractive or what have you..

Ladies...seriously, what would you honestly think if some dude approached you and says

"Shawty what yo name is?"

Honestly...

In my city, they'd be like: "Heeeeeeeyyy...I'm tryinta' holla back niigga. You gots a blunt to chief." Or something of that nature.

I hear it all the time around here and it only gets worse as time goes on.

There's a book called "Mother Tongue" that talks about the English language breaking down into factions further from each other. Eventually to a point where ones on opposite ends of the spectrum will barely be able to understand each other.

I blame rock and roll music.

Kids out here go, "Hey girl, lemme holla atcha, holla holla holla, whats wrong witcha?"

Kids out here are gay, no homo.

awesome.

i forgot a girls name the other night so she left our table. i was upset. i also didn't remember til i was told about it. so i suppose its okay.

i remember reading an article put out by a religious group about how fisting was suppose to be one of the most intimate acts between a man and a woman married, and they were condoning it, saying how beautiful it was

Seriously, what the fuck makes people think that makes one seem more attractive or what have you..

Am I crazy or does this sentence make no sense?

i agree with porcelain.

just holler "AY BAY BAY!"

that gets all the ladies' attention.

well no shit i was making fun of it

and buymesomething is kinda right

tell them you got weed and drank and if not that tell them you got meth.

you will always get girls. maybe not dimes but maybe a few good ones

radio rap is progressively getting more retarded and spawning various jargons that make little or no sense

i usually say hello how are you doing, and then the girl gets up and talks to the clown crankin that soulja boy in the mall.

ive been talking with a couple friends and we have decided to be like mainstream rap and only say 1/3rd of every word we utter.

t pho b li whu? shit is going to be great. we're making sure we got all the words covered first before we start. its going to be the "simpler english for a simpler mind" revolution. join us.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now