I got my insurance today!

VAJ

I'm sure thats not too exciting for some of you.

But I haven't had insurance since I was in college on daddy's insurance. This is all MINE!

My company pays 100% of the health part and 50% of vision and dental. Those were an option but if you've seen me, you know I have some pretty pearly whites so I MUST have my teef insurance. Love my teefus...

Overall, I think today may be a great day. I got my insurance and the old man started a new job.

Life ain't too bad.

I hope you all have a great day too!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aw got to love insurance.

i didnt have it the whole time in canada and it was such a pain and expense in the ass!!!

now i have it, and the lil guys will too.. less stress is good.

yay for pearly whites!!

although i have to lower my $500 deductable on my car insurance cause i never want to pay for that shit when i do need it

ALURE

Babies without insurance makes me super sad. I'm glad to hear they will have it.

I always had insurance and I got spoiled as hell. Anytime I had a zit, ache or cough I was at some specialty doc. These past years have been rough on me. Haha.

Insurance is great, not having is a major headache.

I think one of the top reasons for bankruptcy in the US is medical bills.

My job has some sick insurance too.

100% Medical, Dental, & Vision

Medical: Kaiser, Blue Shield, and 4 CalPers PPO's.

The co-pay goes to 15$ next year

Dental: 3 Forms of Delta, Delta PMI, and Delta PPO

Free exams.

Vision: VSP,

120 credit towards sunglasses each year.

To be honest I along with my co-workers would rather have a 2.5 cost of living increase rather than get 3.5 and have to pay a portion of our benefits.

*edit, Bush just axed a bill that would provide medical insurance to children last week.

It actually sucks. They pay everything, but it is hit or miss with the doctors. You really never know if the doctor is good or not. Also, unless it is some type of injury that they can see, like a broken bone or something like that (they are excellent fixing that sort of thing) they really do not know what to do most of time.

All the other insurances might be like this too for all I know.

BTW I am human and I belong to me. If I wasn't paid so good, I would be gone a long time ago. In a few years I will be 38 and have free health care and a pay check for the rest of my life.