Monet painting remixed by douchebags.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Monet painting damaged by douchebags.

its just a painting

Something you do in your high school art class is just a painting. Something that has historical signifigance, that has influenced countless people over a long period of time and has become part of the collective consciousness of the world isn't "just a painting" no matter how unimpressed you want to sound.

And I don't even like Monet.

Re: Monet painting damaged by douchebags.

Something you do in your high school art class is just a painting. Something that has historical signifigance, that has influenced countless people over a long period of time and has become part of the collective consciousness of the world isn't "just a painting" no matter how unimpressed you want to sound.

And I don't even like Monet.

it has historical significance maybe but when it all boils down to it, it IS just a painting, at least nobody was killed.

if you look at history, these things have happened since the start of time.

this painting means nothing to me, but THE LAST SUPPER does, because ive seen it in person. I would be upset about it but it IS only a painting..

there are much more terrible things that could happen.

they had to be hammered drunk, and who ever did it probablly shit themselves in the morning when it all came to

"dude did i really punch that monet painting last night?"

"yea, i think so"

*pfffft... sounds of shitting ones self*

edit: no disrepect to Pfffffffffft its just the best fart noise i could make over the computer

honestly if you can break into a museum, its contents deserve to be broken or stolen. it is beyond me how in this day in age ones would house such pricey works in a building with subpar security measures...

that's what i was thinking. no drunkards should just be able to go in to a museum unrestricted and do what they want to a historical masterpiece by monet. the museum should be embarrassed.

monet always stood out in my mind since i was around 10. i didn't follow shit about the artworld but i always remember them bringing up monet back in elementary.