Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheDictator

take it from the champs graffiti is for chumps

Guest focus

i agree with captain grafitti,

grafitti is the leading killer of our children,

introducing them to drugs, alcohol, and crime.

most grafitti kids are in violent gangs

its true, its true

Guest focus

i know, i was being sarcastic,

grafitti is not a prank

Originally posted by TheDictator

captian g has a mullet!:D :D

OMG! Good eyes..I didn't even notice!!!!

Guest istepdincrap

look, the guy in the blue northface writes "vandal" i wonder if the other vandal is gonna get heated? dam he already got hella paint on his dc shoes.

Guest 5th wheel

yes i see you noticed captain G's mullet....but did anyone else see that figure...uhhhhhh...he must work out......hahahhahhahaaahaha i nearly pottied my trousers when i saw this...we need more posts like these...better yet..somone paint that on a freight

Guest optimo

fairfax county is too hot...

Graffiti Is a Crime!

The word graffiti is related to the Latin word graphium, which means to write. In prehistoric times, cave dwellers used ashes and berry juice to paint on cave walls. The ancient Egyptians decorated monuments with hieroglyphics that described the history of their nation. During World War II, American soldiers scrawled messages on their vehicles. The invention of spray paint gave rise to the modern graffiti vandal.

Making one's mark seems to be a universal need. However, as responsible people we need to find more socially acceptable ways to express ourselves. Marking or tagging someone else's property, without permission, is vandalism and is illegal. Any person who defaces property (of another) valued at less than $1,000 has committed a Class 1 misdemeanor punishable by confinement in jail for up to one year and a fine of up to $2,500. If the defaced property is valued at more than $1,000 the offense is a Class 6 felony punishable by imprisonment from 1 to 5 years or by confinement in jail for up to 1 year and a fine of $2,500. The value of the damage may be established by the repair or replacement costs.

Guest blood as ink

i saw a cop today with a mullet...i think that is the cartoon version of him.

graffiti is not a prank. graffiti is a muscley limp wristed man wearing dishwashing loves and tights who visits children in their class room.

note the blue and white glass cutter poking from vandal's jacket. yikes!

-jerk182:eek:

Guest Pilau Hands

Damn that second dude is messed up. his sweatshirt is way too big for him, he's carrying too many supplies that are all hanging off of it. his bag is so packed that the cans started bending, and the can he's using is spirting. at the very least he needs a new cap on that sucker, and a trip to the sports authority for a better fitting hoodie.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

Damn that second dude is messed up. his sweatshirt is way too big for him, he's carrying too many supplies that are all hanging off of it. his bag is so packed that the cans started bending, and the can he's using is spirting. at the very least he needs a new cap on that sucker, and a trip to the sports authority for a better fitting hoodie.

break it down foo'!

Guest IDOL HANDS

Captain Gay... that g is for gay graffiti gonadsucker

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this