Nintendo Fun Club [*]Old Skool Games Thread[*]

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
never bought jaws. i think i might have rented it.

tmnt game was great. i remember finally beating that shit after like 4 months of playing it non-stop.

You must be shit at games, I honestly beat this game in less than 24 hours after getting it.

I felt so ripped off though when it wasn't an arcade conversion though.

Oh yeah, and back in the day I won a regional title at the ripe old age of 8 playing Mario Bros on NES, then went to some state championships where some fuckers knew this technique to get a million points or some shitin teh 15 minutes we culd play for. Shame I was a spoilt kid that had a shitload of games, not just Mario Bros. Where the fuck is it a true refection of gaming skill when they test it on only 1 8bit game? (bitter abotu the whole rigged scneario :lol:)

NES.jpg

These were gifts from my uncle when I was 10 and I've always had more fun playing on NES :D I need to get some cleaning kit for them they're almost unplayable, always messing up mid-levels.. really frustrating.

you must not be blowing into your game properly.eww.

Dr.%20Mario.jpg

You must be shit at games, I honestly beat this game in less than 24 hours after getting it.

)

me and my friend ChinChin use to play that game all day because it was RETARDEDLY easy to beat...

I mean like we would beat it back to back 4 or 5 times till we got bored

Archived