wealthy mind..

Guest Mesiah

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by Mayor Bill Campbell

Can someone explain this to me?

Was there a cherry picker used?

Sure I'm not seeing every angle, but that just looks nuts.

Where abouts was this?

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Mesiah/awrbomb2.jpg'>

Bill, It looks like a scaffold spot from the way it was painted. as in....there was scaffolding up because of construction and they moved it when the construction was complete.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THE LAW

Bill, It looks like a scaffold spot from the way it was painted. as in....there was scaffolding up because of construction and they moved it when the construction was complete.

uhhh...no...THE LAW is wrong...

See all them bricks sticking out alittle bit, then see that row of bricks at the bottom of the letters???Also, see how the wall goes in and theres 3 different sections...

no scaffolding,

Originally posted by IHATEU

really fresh but god damn im fucking over it...christ am i numb to this style now....two or three whole crews rock it and then there are a fucking ton of fakes rocking it too...JADED

werd up to that! the whole west coast is rocking it almost...:mad: invent your oun style have some respect for the originators!

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by donniefrisco

uhhh...no...THE LAW is wrong...

See all them bricks sticking out alittle bit, then see that row of bricks at the bottom of the letters???Also, see how the wall goes in and theres 3 different sections...

no scaffolding,

more power to em then. play on.

Originally posted by Mayor Bill Campbell

Can someone explain this to me?

Was there a cherry picker used?

Sure I'm not seeing every angle, but that just looks nuts.

Where abouts was this?

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Mesiah/awrbomb2.jpg'>

im thinkin they used rollers from the windows above and for the windows, they got on that floor and opened those windows to get to them and shit.

you get what im sayin.

thats my $.01½

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

they are spider men

no quote to u sorry..

bump cause you all know the deal..

those are the more known writers here on west coast there are different crews.different people.killing shit as well...killer.cali is being killed once agian and never stoppin...and there alot of difffrent styles being produced it's just that people here see that and are like woah...

but i hear you..kids jump on that style like fly's on shit..for in stance that arby guy..couldn't even throw letters...in 99 and now he's got that style like the rest of them.. but if u come to cali u will know what i'm talking about.it's gettin back in business..with all types fools

and peace str8 served eyedea..i just watch that battle...i would love to see eyedea come over to LA and try to pull that shit that he pulled on that video..he reminds me of some little smart ass kid in high school that got picked on ..he has no beat control compared to peace..NO style for sure..just a bunch of punch lines..and if he didn't have all his friend's in the crowd then he pry wouldn't even have a crowd shit..

i know hate on my opinion...that's what it's there for..and to freshin up my typing skills..

TRANSFORMERS IS THE DOPEST CARTOON EVER..

I WISH THEY WOULD PLAY SOME RERUNS OR BRING IT BACK..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Originally posted by THE LAW

its actually the old treasury...

its got big protruding bricks that you can step on and a ledge...

Archived