I got in a car accident today

AyeBee

Shit man car accidents are hectic. I was rear-ended (PNH) by a 4wd back in the back, but it was more of a shunt. It was still enough to write my car off though, and I got a little payout to just the vlaue of my car which allowed me to buy another one.

This sounds a little more serious, but be sure to get as many medical checks (Xrays and shit) as you can to make sure there is no damage man, because sometimes that shit lies dormant for a few years I reckon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr
and the bitch was completely at fault.

AB/Finna' get paid

Once you get paid.... you are going to go buy those JBC's and post the pics right....

• 2 weeks later...

Update, holla.

I have yet to be back to work, just been going to the chriopractor, racking, bombing, getting drunk, and repeating. My roomate who was in the crash with me went back after like a week, so in exchange for paint and alcohol he's been paying for me to eat and all that good stuff.

I was driving my mom's mini van for awhile because I'm not old enough to drive a rental, so she was whippin the Rav4. That ended Friday because I hit a vicous pothole with a manhole cover exposed, and cracked the tranny pan on the damn thing, then proceeded to drive it all the way to her house wher eit finally died, so i think I might have fried the whole transmission. Just my fuckin luck. From a pothole.

Luckily they gave me 4 grand for my truck (which I only payed $1,900 for...yodel), so I bought a 2000 Lincoln LS which I'm pickin up tomorrow.

I was planning on staying out of work for a veryyyyyy long time, but our other roomate is a faggot and told me last night he's moving out, so now the rent's gunna be a little bit higher for us and my TDI checks won't kick in for at least another 3 weeks so yeahhhhh. I'mma try to figure out a hustle this week while I take care of some court dates and shit, then if I've got nothing by the weekend I'll head back to work.