Empress Of The North

ArtistikFunk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW-your gonna watch who's mouth?-what you gonna do? kick me off? MODERATOR? ill just come on under a new e-mail

address like a have plenty times before_PUSSY. im a DOER! your just a WATCHER! remember that and dont you forget it-you squares wouldnt be snappin shit if it wasnt for guys like me and the other MILLION DOERS! youd be snappin company logos and engines if it wernt for guys like me and the other million DOERS! this web site wouldnt even be up for

you squares to stroke eachothers DRY cock if it wernt for THE MILLION DOERS that do the shit THAT YOU FLICK! and when im booted off i will know i did my job gettin under your skin

and hittin that SOFT SPOT on you! and i know you other DOERS feel me,and you PHOTO BOYS hate me!

the thing is-is that i can paint a fresh ass train-and i can flick it! YOU? you jjust flick it-and wish you could do it! TRUTH HURTS, I KNOW!

shut up you fuckin clown

your such a doer you wont even tell us in a p.m. who you are hmmm?

:beat: :chicken: :clown2:

one of my top favorite movies, Emperor of the north, the engine is the same as the pics you posted. lee marvin plays an experienced hobo called "A no.1"

the emperor of the north conductor "shack" infamous for catching any hobo that rides his train and throws them off.

awsom post, way to go out if this really is your last.