Halloween Costumes 2007

roadpig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wheres the pic from...Del Playa??

i think SB was way better this year than previous years. for some reason the amount of police was waayyy less than usual. also, so many young ass sluts rolled through for real. maybe it also helped that my friends sells that britney spears so we had girls rollin through all night powdering their noses too.

for halloween i was repping the "ferocious" ape costume, it looks like a gorilla mixed with wolverine. i had a Olde English 40oz tshirt over the ape costume with a big SF giants beanie on.

my friends gonna borrow the costume on wedesnday and rep a shower cap, a bape tall-t, and some ice cream shoes. hes gonna be a bathing ape. i was thinking about modifyin the costume to be a gorilla jesus, or a Mac Dre gorilla with a afro and stunters on.

So i got my costume ready for the parade tonight in the village.Im going as michael vick.I bought a black mesh jersey for about $15 and bought some iron-on letters and numbers for $10.Then i got a plush dog doll and wrapped a noose around his neck and poured blood all around the dogs neck then ill wrap the other end of the rope around my wrist.bought some odds and ends (football gloves, black face paint to put a blackline under each eye,etc.).And also bought a box of doggie bisquits to hand out to all the dogs on the street and to all the assholes who get offended.

wheres the pic from...Del Playa??

i think SB was way better this year than previous years. for some reason the amount of police was waayyy less than usual. also, so many young ass sluts rolled through for real. maybe it also helped that my friends sells that britney spears so we had girls rollin through all night powdering their noses too.

Yep, DP from when my friends were living on that street a couple years ago but things have just gotten better since. Highly enjoyable again this year and just as many sloots, if not more than the previous years.