Are these stickers ? (retarded question)

Awizzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does krylon make spraypaint? i went to homedepot and saw these cylinder shaped objects that said krylon on it. i just want to know if i can use these for spraying surfaces

priority labels are by far the most popularily used stickers used by "writers". that's why i think people were taken aback by such a question. it'd be like asking if krylon makes spray cans. if a post office lists something as "labels", 9 times out of 10 "label" = "sticker".

When you get them in your lilttle hands..simply flip one over and attempt to peel off any backing.

If you can peel off backing and it leaves a sticky surface, then yes, you have found yourself some stickers.

If you can't peel off any backing, then you will probably have a hard time mastering using a marker, so you shouldn't be making stickers in the first place.

Also, you could take stickering in a different direction by getting a pot of paste and a brush and you could then just paste glue your "stickers" to a variety of surfaces..without having to worry about all that having to peel off backing strips.

i laughed out loud

i really did

why did you start a tread asking for advice?[/size][/b] Especially on a really retarded question. Spectre wasn't trying to be a prick. He was accually giving you good advice. If you can't figure out what a sticker is, you shouldn't be trying to use one. In fact, if you have to ask for help on that broad of a topic, you shouldn't be doing graffiti. Everyone is just going to laugh at you; Or in this case, they are already.

My guess is you're in middle school. Grow up and learn to fucking spell.

smartass.

but yes i agree.

nerds.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

lets all refresh, you, asked us if something YOU already had was a sticker, you know, its not like you asked if this fish you just caught would kill you if you ate it, you basically asked if the knob on the door was a door knob, you, sir, are the nerd retard

LOL. kk. You got me sir!

Actually I didn't have the stickers at the time i posted that. Obviously if I had the stickers I know you peel the back off, cause thats how a sticker works!

All you cats got huge ass internet egos and would never talk any of this shit in person.

Nerds.

LOLS.