SILENCE.

SKSKSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"who got the props?"-black moon. they told me this dude was holdin all the juice. bump.

props on the black moons qyuote.

anyways, silencer has impressed alot of people. he made SF his playground, dude has good spots and rocks it with a long name. reminds me alot of Percept, props are due.

props on the black moons qyuote.

anyways, silencer has impressed alot of people. he made SF his playground, dude has good spots and rocks it with a long name. reminds me alot of Percept, props are due.

out of all the rediculously dumbass bullshit youve said on all 1000 of your retarded ass posts, this has 2 be the only smart thing.

BUMP

Mad props my niggeh... u came up way hard.... ur doin shit how i like it... big ups my niggeh bump... and holler at me les do a lil prodo... like some fat shit... i like what ur doin kuzo.. u hella took the criticizm that u hated on me about and turned it out kuzo.. put it in my eye ... right? get at me.....863..275...284... u know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...