what the fuck kind of dream?

iloveboxcars

Re: Dreams

I very rarely remember my dreams, but when I do they are very situationally plausibly. Like fucked up things happen that could potentially happen in my life and I wake up thinking it actually did. Usually negative might I add.

Recently I remember having a dream where me and some close rapspray buddies of mine were climbing a rooftop going to a spot. One buddy goes to jump over a gap like 20 stories up. He didn't make it and I watched him fall all the way down. His head vividly splattered all over the concrete, and I remember flipping out in disbelief. I had fully accepted the fact that this guy was dead, then I woke up. It took me a good 5 minutes to come to terms with the fact that it was just a dream. Dark shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban me for not searching dude? i did and not shit about dreams came up. First thing i did was search and then post. My bad. Fist 666 I know what you mean about wakeing up and just being confused sometimes. I had a memory in a dream that during i convinced myself it happened for real then woke up and was mind fucked for a bit. closing your eyes at night is great to go to otherworldy views. I just don't like to sleep, but love dreaming. A few old posts say they suck, its all in your mind what can suck? but sometimes even when dreaming your conscious cuts in and says its okay just a dream but that doesnt stick too long i like the change of reality without doing the drugs to get there.

i try to keep the tv on and my closet light on, that way i stay just conscious enough to lucid dream. actually i don't this on purpose, it just plays out that way. but its kinda fucked up because if you are watching like some true crime stuff or the excorist it can lead to you having some fucked up dreams.

last two dreams i remember was about some chick getting ripped apart and eaten alive by some kind of beast but they really weren't beasts they were like doctors who were ripping her organs out in a very non chalant fashion while she's just screaming and shit like that and it switched back and forth between being the two. then at some point her corpse comes to life and chases me around the apartment and it was really really graphic and vivid and i now im mad paranoid when im in my house with the lights off. like that bitch is gonna come and get me.

second dream was weird it was about me and my family watching a show about people with this weird deformity where they get these odd shaped growths that would basically turn into stone, not like actual stone but would get very hard like a cist, but they were shaped differently. and the people were like painting them to make them not as noticable or just for decoration or something like that. basically they were turning into tikis is how i remember it. and then at some point im the one doing the painting, but now its not painting the grotesque people, its me painting some fat dudes to look like ninja turtles.. then at some point im in this huge mansion trying to make a jack and coke to go with my cookie crisps (what?) but i have to be quick because supposedly im going on some kind of road trip to like a waterpark and its going to be really kickass, but as soon as i leave the house, my family is leaving me in this convertable that has a chimney and then it turns into an impala (the car not the deer) and im just really sad about it and i sit on the corner eating my cereal and getting hammered with my drink that never seems to go empty.

then i wake up.

I think salt causes dejavu?

TOO MANY POTATO CHIPPIES.

The last vivid dream I had there was a murderer after me, killing my loved

ones and turning them into sausages.

It was a pretty stressful thing.

The sausages smelled awful and didnt look delicious.

The murder person ended up being two good girl friends I had in HS.

They set my house on fire with my husband and family in it.

I woke up convinced that it must mean someone had broken into

my house.

That wasnt true and everything was fine.

Still. Them sausages were awful.

The other dream I had my cat was in it.

I dont remember anything about it but that.

Cat dreams>dreams where people get turned into sausage.

• Like 1

One of my worst nightmares:

Somehow some 4 cops arrest me and my girlfriend (at the time) and take us to a dim lighted basement where they tie us both to chairs. Then one of the cops starts touching my girlfriend and I get angry so they knock me down so I can't move because im already tied and tied to the chair. They all take turns raping her while the ones not raping are making sure I can't move.

Wake up and my girlfriend is safe next to me in bed...

had a dream last night, woke up to some booty. me and the missus been on the rocks lately and in the dream we made up, I was awakened by her kissing me and morning sex.

thats the synopsis. here's the dream best i can explain

i had just bought a new gun. nothing fancy, a slide action semi auto .22, all black and a little smaller than my hand. as most dreams start, I was already in the middle of some big party or event. I walk into a public bathroom and see mad dudes everywhere doing drugs, standing in line to do drugs, using the sink or looking in the mirror. generally fucking aboot, like at a rave party bathroom, minus the glowsticks. everyone had this "gangsters"-ness about them.

then outta nowhere an old friend of mine started talking shit. everyone in the bathroom had a negative vibe and were staring at us arguing back and forth. until finally i pulled out my little heater and told my old pal to give me back my jacket (which i was wearing anyways? this made no sense). he said "what you gonna do with that thing?", and I squeezed a round off next to his shoulder and it hits the tile behind him. that got his attention and everyone else in the bathroom is egging me on to shoot the poor bastard. so i shoot one of the monkeys in the bathroom, square in the chest. that guy falls down to the ground. two of his pals try pulling their guns, i pop both of them in the chest and they fall down. everyone exits the bathroom but me and my old friend. he slowly walks around the bodies on the ground and tries to make peace with me, i shoot the ground around his feet as i walk out. there was two sets of doors as I walked out of that bathroom and I remember thinking "somebody must have heard those gun shots", but as I got closer to the second set of doors I hear some sort of loud noise emanating from behind it. it's not music, it's far more annoying.

i open the set of doors and step into the living room of this giant house. it's more like a loft though. and I pass a group of people playing what looks to be some sort of gameshow or party game between a group of like 20 people. they're taking turns performing in front of each other for points, or something, and it's like a big game of charades. a group of the guys from the bathroom that saw me shoot some people started performing "RUN DMC - Tricky" (related:

) all choreographed, and it's like a guys versus girls thing to because they're performing for the girls. I didn't get involved or watch this too long because I was worrying about getting caught shooting a few dudes back in the bathroom.

i make it back to a mattress on the floor where I go and lay down. there is a few hot chicks around me that were friends of my girlfriend. my girlfriend is one of the chicks watching/playing whatever stupid charades game is going on. so for whatever reason I am laying under the covers in this bed now in just my boxers. a moment passes and it feels like I am waking up for the first time that day. the clock reads 5:59pm. i turned to the hot chick to my left, fully clothed in club ready makeup/outfit/high heels and ask "holy shit its already 5 o clock? i just wasted my day sleeping" and she says "yeah but look everyone is having fun" and points out that the group of people still are playing this game. I check to see if I have my gun and dismantle it, take the slide off and check the barrel, take out the clip and pull out 2 bullets and realized i only had two real bullets left, the other were just casings I had loaded into the clip. "fat load of good that'll do me", I think to myself as I jump out of bed and start walking to my closet. I am having a casual conversation with this hot blonde girl that's friends with my girlfriend (I didnt know this person from real life but she knew me and my girl in the dream).

i get dressed and the old friend of mine that started an argument in the bathroom that lead to me busting caps in random peoples chests, he walks up and starts talking to me all drunk and slurring. I'm like, "Yeah buddy, ok, have fun" and return to the mattress/bed area with all the hot chicks (maybe 3 or 4 of them laying around). the only one thats talking to me is the hot blonde. my girlfriend is still nowhere to be found at this point. the blonde says that everyone else is paying attention to this stupid game the people are playing and that she wanted to mess around. next thing i know i have this blonde girls ass and moist vagina in and around my face, and she's backing that ass up as I lay down on the mattress. I remember dipping two fingers in to test the waters, and pulling out something slimey and thick like a custard. like vaginal cream. ugh... so this lasts for all of 10 seconds before i throw her off of me and roll over. in walks my girlfriend and sees this girl pulling up her pants/panties. my girl gives me this "shame on you" look and explains why her pussy is the bombest there ever was. we start making out in the bed and...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

it's my alarm i set for 7am so my girl can get ready for work. i see if she's awake and she is, i hand her my phone and she turns off the alarm. then rolls over and starts kissing me.

i think me and the missus are gonna be alright. so long as i don't shoot strangers with a small caliber hand gun and have questionable pussy in my face.

the end.