what the fuck kind of dream?

iloveboxcars

alright. the dream from last night is amazing.

it was like a videogame, vivid as fuck.

me and a group of people start on the outside of this fucked up ass building. but we're

just there for tea. on the outside shutters are falling off windows are broken, grass is dead

paint is peeling etc. 2 guys run out, the leader of our tea drinking group decides these

people cannot leave so he runs up and tells them to stop. we all follow and pull out

knives to stop them. one of them keeps yelling its me. its me. no please, its me as

we're cutting him open. we go inside and the house is the most beautiful thing ive ever

seen. really nicely set up, i cant really explain the inside without being able to explain

colors and brightness exactly, so i dont want to try. plus there was so many rooms in

there i couldnt describe them all within a reasonable time. we get to the tea room and we

sit and bullshit for awhile, then the family that lives there asks me if i can take their

schitzo son upstairs to the bathroom. now this house is a mansion. it was a mansion

outside and a mansion inside. im following him up stairs he gets off after 3 flights and

he starts talking about all this crazy shit. demons that are alive in all these rooms. but

the way he explains them they are breathing living beings, they are just able to hide well.

then we get to another set of stairs and he starts walking up them. as we walk up the

house slowly starts looking like the outside. the guy just keeps talking about these

demons in every room. describing what they look like. i cant recall exactly what he

described any of them as, but i remember him describing the evil presence in each room,

and i felt it as well. the schitzo is a slightly hunchback (not over pronounced) dude that's

bald and i never see his face. not once. i am always walking behind him. some weird

small yellow boils start growing on the back of his head. very small, like pellet size but

very thick, one after another taking up almost the whole back side of his head and part

of his left shoulder. we finally get to this room and he stops and says oh no, this isnt the

bathroom, but i think i'll die here. i say hey man, you're a schitzo, i wouldnt recommend

that. and he says what? im a schitzo? i say yes, your parents told me before i took you

up here that i need to watch out for you, that's why im going with you. he says oh and

decides to turn around, like that cured him and he almost falls down this huge hole in the

ground. i push him away from the hole and he says oh, i swear i didnt notice that hole.

he says this before he even hits the ground or looks at the hole, which led me to believe

he had seen the hole and was still trying to kill himself. i grab his hand and run back

down the stairs but we never get to the nice part of the house again.

we get all the way to the bottom and there across the street is my group and me standing

about to come in for tea they see us and they start charging for us. and all i can think is

fuck... the "its me its me" guy is me. so they run up and kill the schitzo and they think

they kill me. infact they should have killed me, because my guts were all over the ground

and i had to put them back in. i start walking out of the garden area and into the street

but there's these guys with these knives that are like black claws. and these knives look

sick as fuck. i hella wanted one in my dream. these dudes scream there they are and

start charging at me, im thinking what the fuck dude? again? but they run right passed

me and i turn around to see these vicious ass dogs charging from pretty far away. im not

sure when, but it became dark at some point. i say fuck this shit, im not fucking around

with any more evil shit and try to get out of the yard. as im running one of the dudes

stayed behind to make sure no one would run away. i run up to him and he pulls one of

the claw knives out and slashes me across the chest. blood everywhere, i dont remember

fighting him, the next thing i remember is running back into the yard to fight the dogs

and i dont have a scratch on me. yellow brick road starts playing in my head. but only the

"ahhhhAAAHHHahhh, AHHHHHahAHHHHahhhhAHH" part over and over again. and it's a

lot slower than in the real song and just sounds fucking beautiful. one dog runs up to me

and i kick that motherfucker in the head, pushing his jaw up through his skull. i grab it by

the neck and hold it up so that it isnt dragging on the ground. another one comes up and

i kick it in the chest, pushing its ribs up through its back. i pick it up with the other hand.

now the dogs are running on their hind legs and i start taking them out by swinging the

dogs i have in my hands. but that doesnt do anything but knock them over, so i have to

go up to them and stomp their skull in. all the other guys have disappeared and its just

me vs these dogs. i get to the last one take that bitch out. drop the dogs and walk out of

the yard. thats when i wake up.

so i ask. what the fuck?

cliffnotes:

went into house. it was pretty. went upstairs, it got ugly. went back down, no more pretty house. went outside, fought dogs. woke up.

actually those are more like cliff's retarded brother's notes because they dont have any specifics at all. but just read that shit you potheads.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bes helps you with his dreams

BesGreenstone2.JPG

His likeness was carved into mirror handles, make-up containers

and the headboards of beds. The latter depiction was to provide

the sleeper with protection from nightmares. His figure was

sometimes drawn on a person's left hand in order to invite Bes

into the person's dreams that night.

Like most Egyptian gods, Bes has a dual nature. He is very

kind and beneficial to good people, but can be terrifying and

destructive to those who are wicked. Not much information

is available concerning his negative side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bes

I had a dream the other night I was holed up in this house battling these waves of demons.

One came at me as I was reloading my pistol and I ended up shooting it thru my wrist. I feel pain in my dreams, really vivid pain, and I woke up thinking I really shot myself but I probably just fell asleep on my hand

then this morning I dreamed I called out of work and I almost didnt show up thinking it was all cool

i thought the dude was alright. i wasnt even really grossed out by him, i figured dude has had a terrible time with life and i wasnt really worried about him as a person, i was worried about what he was describing because i believed him. i also figured he was trying to kill himself because he was sick of what was going on.

then this morning I dreamed I called out of work and I almost didnt show up thinking it was all cool

i have an ENORMOUS problem with this kind of situation ... that shit happens to me all the time. reflecting upon the whole thread, i actually have problems with dreams in general ... i usually die in them!!

Monday I had a dream where I was eating rock candy.

As I was chewing I tasted blood and realized the candy was glass.

I tried spitting the glass out without swallowing any tiny shards.

Eventually all the glass collected into a wad at the back of the front row of my teeth.

I kept trying and trying to push the wad of shards out with my tongue through the small gap of the top and bottom row.

It did not work I woke up

Dreams suck

Jeez your dream sucked. What the hell was that

stop listening to metal

i thought the dude was alright. i wasnt even really grossed out by him, i figured dude has had a terrible time with life and i wasnt really worried about him as a person, i was worried about what he was describing because i believed him. i also figured he was trying to kill himself because he was sick of what was going on.

Didn’t at one point during the dream you were the schitzo hunchback in a way? When your tea buddies were cutting him up or whatever suddenly your guts fell out? I don’t know The schitzo to me seems the most important aspect because you were not the disturbed by him and you didn’t let him kill himself so in a way you were sympathetic and understanding of him and later in your dream it seemed you became him in a way by receiving his wounds when he was attacked.

Didn’t at one point during the dream you were the schitzo hunchback in a way? When your tea buddies were cutting him up or whatever suddenly your guts fell out? I don’t know The schitzo to me seems the most important aspect because you were not the disturbed by him and you didn’t let him kill himself so in a way you were sympathetic and understanding of him and later in your dream it seemed you became him in a way by receiving his wounds when he was attacked.

you misinterpreted. they went after me too. they just didnt recognize me after we left the house. even the "before entering the house" me didnt recognize the leaving the house me. they were gutting both of us, he died, i didnt. it is completely possible that somehow the hunchback was a representation of an old self, but not in the way you think. i think.

Hmm possibly the house and hunchback are representations of you in a way not physically I presume probably metaphorically. I just think it odd that you were sympathetic and willing to save homeboy hunchbacks life rather than write him off as natures misfit and let him end his life. And that your friends in the dream attacked the hunchback and you without knowing it was you. Your identity seems to be a reoccurring issue in the dream like people knowing who you are and attacking you but you having no clue what they’re about.

my dreams are ass...

I either die, look like an ass, get arrested, or get franticly lost and i always get to the point where im about to fuck the girl, but never actually do, i always wake up. I have very vivid dreams to, so all of my dreams REALLY suck...

im sorry i couldnt read it all

all i know is, dreams have been said to be nothing more than random nerves firing in your brain while you sleep, and your frontal lobe isn't working to make sense of it all or something, so thats why its all so random but still not

i dont believe that dreams are magical

had a scary dream early this morning. involved a lot of people dying. it had to do with ships/boats moored to the pier, and all of the mooring lines snapped and flung like a rubberband, cutting up people on the pier and on the top decks of the boats. when the boats lost their moors, they began to move about the water aimlessly, smashing in to the pier and in to other boats, killing more people.

last night I dreamt that I bought a little tomahawk from a hardware store to kill someone with. I axed him to death in this derelict building, in what i thought was a really well thought out murder. Then I realized that I had accidentally left the receipt for the the axe (which i had bought with a key card) at the scene of the crime.

The rest of the dream was me trying to get back there to dispose of the evidence before some bum found the body.

I can't actually remember who it was that i killed or why but i'm pretty sure it was someone close to me