black and white for life? (the paint colors...)

cisone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i fear change too

i would really like to try the baconator

but

i have to get the spicy chicken

its pretty pathetic

Baconator is wack.

Its like, when I quit my job at wendys, they started getting wack.

Wack sandwiches, plus they got rid of the Patty Melt.

Motherfuckers.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
fuck being an art fag yes colors are nice but graffiti is about graffiti and making due with what you got wether its a spot some shit to stand on hide behind scraps of paint etc.......

and if your gould enough you can burn people and all there colors or get super intracet that is only if you know how to spell first

it's*

good*

their*

intricate*

looks like you both need a little lesson in grammar...

• 1 month later...

sliver and black, but for bombing, i like to do hollows, it puts my name up and i dont waste paint

but, if there is a dope highway or rooftop spot that i want people to see at night and the day, Black n silver for life,,

man, i'm so sick of seeing black and white

i'm going to try to avoid doing black and white throw ups for as long as i can

black and chrome or black and gold = okay

i'm going to make sure my paint inventory is huge and full of colors at all times so i don't end up using boring black and white

but at most i only pay $1 per krylon/rustolium can. so i can afford to be choosey

fuck being an art fag yes colors are nice but graffiti is about graffiti and making due with what you got wether its a spot some shit to stand on hide behind scraps of paint etc.......

and if your gould enough you can burn people and all there colors or get super intracet that is only if you know how to spell first

fool, if every writer was as idiotic and lame as you, graffiti would be wack

don't even try to preach. this shit didn't evolve with the mindstate you have.

let me keep it simple for you... what do you think is going to look fresher, catch more eyes, get you more fame and stick out from 100+ yards/feet/meters away? a black and white throw up with a yellow outline or a bahama sea and ivy leaf throw up with a watermelon outline?

black and chrome or pumpkin orange and pooltide blue?

• 1 year later...

Archived