Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

Mindvapors/parkour enthusiasts-

How exactly does one "get into" parkour? Do you just start running around, jumping off random things in town, or is there something I should read or watch to get some background knowledge? It seems like a really cool artform.

I'm glad you asked. It's definitely awkward at first. You sound like you're actually interested though, which is good.

First and foremost, like you said, you should research and understand what it is, before you even try to mimic it. Actually, on second thought, before i kinda hijack the thread dropping knowledge, i'll just say if you're interested, PM me. I help mod my region's parkour site, so i'll def be able to answer any questions you have. There's some good videos you can watch that'll help you understand it.

For those who glance at this and are too cool for school (ie wont PM me), read this page: http://neparkour.com/neparkour/faq.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, i went to that thread like a week ago to masterbate to those buns but they are like the only one's that were taken down.

I was crushed.

l_65049f5e938561f3b3f1f1d3e802f6ba.jpg

Archived