Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it is because I am still a virgin and am scared to have sex with a girl. Men are way more comfortable, because they are like your bro's you know? There is no pressure just hanging out, ass holes are just like vaginas, so you would put your dick in a girls ass but not a manz???? you guys are the the real homo's.

R3AL TLK

Maybe it is because I am still a virgin and am scared to have sex with a girl. Men are way more comfortable, because they are like your bro's you know? There is no pressure just hanging out, ass holes are just like vaginas, so you would put your dick in a girls ass but not a manz???? you guys are the the real homo's.

R3AL TLK

holy shit-nh

is this kid for real or "r3al"-nh

because they are like your bro's you know?- no i dont know, my homies would be kept at arms length if they tried some of that shit.

now dont get all 3 snaps up and a twist from that comment - i believe in u do u and i do me-nh.

i dont descriminate-nh

damn how many times did i use "nh" in this post, fuck me-nh

Gimme a break..You're probably half right, but when it comes to true street smarts, I'll one up most of you. I won't deny that I'm not able to comprehend annunciations, especially when they're spelled funky.

I still have no idea what the fuck homie was talking about (i.e my clothes, my lady, etc.)..Oh, and please, know that I'm proud of not being hood, very proud. Just because I don't talk like you, doesn't mean I want slap the taste out your mouth if you came at me sideways.

Real Talk.

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

Now I'm not going to lie, I as a straight male/female would assume you are gay by the picture, but... I do have a friend who gives man hickeys simply for the fact that the other dude has to walk around and say he got a hickey from a man, explain it to a girl friend, or to their friends at work. Now this is very homo to most people, but to 5 drunken friends holding down one other dude while a big guy gives him a hickey on his neck (which usually takes 3 or 4 seconds) it's just funny as hell. You would think we're bro's...

HOLLY SHIT

THAT'S HOMO!!!

R3AL TLK

I just realized this nigga must have forgot to log out at someones house and now someone's having fun clowning him.

Maybe it's his little bro, or a pist off ex girlfreind or some shit.

I feel bad for nega-propping him now. Poor guy. :lol:

Archived