new radiohead album in 10 days [for those who care]

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best part about this, is how they're making it available.

DISCBOX - 2LP, CD, bonus cd with unreleased stuff, digital downloadable version, limited edition artwork, etc. $80

downloadable version - name your own price.

the fact that they're releasing the album and letting you decide whatever you want to pay for it, including $0 if that's what you want, is fucking rad. just because of this, i'll actually be paying them something. respect.

http://www.inrainbows.com/Store/index3.html

CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAaAAAaaAAaaAAaaAALLZZZZZeeeghgh

He screamed it into an acoustic guitar to get that sound.

I played this song at my birthday it was the best I had so much fun playing it. I had my eyes closed the whole time just imagining it after we were done with the huge build up and finished with the song me and the kid i was playing it with just opened our eyes the whole bar was silent in a WTF just happened moment...it was great!

If I had to chose...

Pyramid Song

Paranoid Android

How To Disappear Completely

Replace Paranoid Android with Street Spirit and you've got my top 3. Nobody does melancholy better than Radiohead. I've never been a fan of their experimental stuff post Kid A, so I hope this album is more of a throwback to their older stuff. Definitely one to look forward to.

I've never been a fan of their experimental stuff post Kid A, so I hope this album is more of a throwback to their older stuff. Definitely one to look forward to.

Rumor has it, its more like Pablo Honey and The Bends, but we shall see. I'm hoping thats true, but regardless, i'm sure i'll enjoy it a lot.