Endangered Species

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picture078-2.jpg

this flick reminded me.

the other night i was riding my bike past a layup and saw a cnw i had never seen before. dark blue box(i think it was blue it was pretty dark) with a big block letter CNW on the right side. the only cnw boxes ive seen are the yellow ones.

i thought it was pretty cool.

if its still there ill get a flick of it.

words go here.

• 1 month later...

extinct car's from an extinct railway.

i've always felt like i've been robbed of the experience because my province got rid of its railway.

cn_boxcars.jpg

cn_mixed_203_crossing_rushy_pond_near_red_cliff_nf_82.jpg

coach_752.jpg

pdicewhitetrain2.jpg

some of the cars are still around the province up in the woods and along the tracks where they we just left.

here's some remy did while he lived here.

remio111.jpg

remio222.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lot of Twist/Matokie streaks on those STEs. I had to skip painting the first two of these that laid up gettable near me for panels full of worthwhile streaks. I think I got my first STE panel in 07 or 08, looks like it might be my last.

Whoever got those pre-scrapper flicks, if they're still there might be worth a microscope look for old streaks.

• 2 weeks later...

i never seen the rock cars stamped CNW only ones i have seen is HS and load limit the scrap yard nearest to me i got to has steady over the last 2 or 3 years have been getting alot of the csx and conrail cars sad to see them go tons of history on them

Archived