THE LADIES OF 12oz *REDUX THANKS TO GLIK$

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright in an effort to make things more fun around here, we're going to start kicking off some new shit. you guys already seen the launch of the rest of the site and seen the subtle discussions of new development efforts at 12oz. anyhow, we'll be kicking off the premium member shit officially pretty soon, but to start this out right, i'm going to give a free premium account upgrade to any ladies on 12oz. you dont need to show your tits or ass or anything like that, but you do need to post a flick that identifies you as female, and also has something in the picture that shows or says '12ozprophet'. the flick can be obscurred so it doesn't identify you if your shy like that, but it does have to show compelling evidence that you are in fact a female. this offer is for girls only, and is not transferrable to boy friends or anyone else. if guys know females they think would be interested in joining, tell them to email the flick to raven@12ozprophet.com and i'll email them back to setup the account. to make it worth your while, i'll give out a 20% off coupon code to http://www.fourthehardway.com for both you and the girl that joins, as well as throw in something free in your order if she joins and gets past noob status (10+ posts).

once we have enough females in VIP, i'll explain how everyone else can get down with it.

let the games begin...

Archived