----> NEKST . . .

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NO WONDER INTELLIGENT PEOPLE CANNOT TAKE MOST SO-CALLED GRAFFITI SERIOUSLY:

“Finally a piece appeared on the street that made viewers remember the fact that fellow human beings are being massacred by the thousands. I have tried to reach out for help on behalf of the men in arms with my recent “Bring Me Back” installations around Manhattan. It’s tragically unfortunate for them that other artists would rather self-promote than convey this important message. This is a classic example of why this war goes on.” —WK Interact

Artists can't do shit about this war. The war goes on because it is making THEM shit loads of money. Not because his demonstration art gets covered up. Who's ignorant here?

ive heard of cities leaving certain writers up until they get caught. then buffing everything they ever had running.

really? thats crazy

it is strange that colt didnt get buffed

i bet it was wk or whatever the art fag calls himself that buffed that shit

and whoever said its funny how he goes over whoever and expects his shit to run, so fucking tru so fucking funny

lol at wyseneksi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...