i fucking hate dolphins

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: i fucking hate shopping

i saw two metrosexuals at the mall on tuesday... i could tell because i smelled strong scents of cologne. when i turned to see where it was coming from, the metros were about 30 feet away, which i thought was pretty far for a cologne scent. then they got closer and i noticed the two of them each had about 4 large shopping bags in their hands. they were also wearing turtlenecks, and had a lot of grease in their hair.

shop with girls and let them choose a selection, so you can respond ' nah that shit is gay' or 'yeah ok i'll try that on'

Its makes it so much more painless and eliminates any need for you to browse

no.....that just says "here control my life", and slowly it will move from her picking out your jeans to controlling your bank account, your house and every single move you make.

unless you're past that stage already.

i fucking was at my friend's house today with like two other chicks, and we were trying to find something to do and my friend suggested shopping. how gay right. anyway i had to drive his ass and these two other chicks to urban outfitters...... it gets gayer

he bought skinny ass jeans for like 60 dollars... one pair of fucking jeans... skinny ass jeans...

total waste

i don't know why i still hang out with these people

/no homo

I've been wearing oversized jeans since the early 90's. And that was probably the last time I ever had to try them on before buying. Makes shit alot easier. Not to mention alot more comfortable. And at least I don't look like a faggot rockin spandex girls pants.

(Not saying that you were shopping for spandex girls pants).

And what's with these faggots and their skintight jeans anyways? Where do they put their wallet and keys and cellphones and shit? And you see these kids skateboarding in their faggot ass girls pants I have no idea how the fuck they can even bend their legs in that shit.

I'm sure they'll all go sterile and not reproduce though, that's what's up.

how gay right. anyway i had to drive his ass and these two other chicks to urban outfitters......

/no homo

I rarely get to drop this bit without it sounding like I'm trying to hard, but I use to hang out with the son and thus the family that founded Urban Outfitters. The original store was like an upscale I.Goldberg's (Philly heads, hi) but of course with designer gear. Now it sucks, I have had a $90 gift card in my pocket after returning two shirts without a receipt and every time I go in there I can't find a single thing to buy aside from maybe a pair of sandals and even than they're too expensive.