What degree to get

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a business degree is basically a joke and you can get a bachelors in 4 years.

I have a BS in chemistry and I get paid well, but I know plenty of kids i went to school with who were business majors and make as much/more than i do.

I mean i didnt work hard for my degree but i could have basically smoke dust for 4 years and gotten my business bachelors.

then wipe your asshole with it cuz thats the only way youre going to afford toilet paper.
I still never forget when I first read this in the toilets at uni above the toilet roll, saying 'Arts degrees, please take one'

And oh yeah, if you come to Australia to study, you will save a shitload on fees by the way.

I have a B.Econs but I haven't really been looking too hard for a job so I can' say much, other than I won't make any huge amount of money til I am over 30.

Overall my degree wasn't all that hard, just i was lazy/worked a job too much while studying and made the mistake of changing majors after my first year, before reverting back to Economics.

So yeah, choose something and stick with it is my advice.