kitten abuse

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my cat peed on my reflective vest, i didnt know it, but the next morning when i was doing pt, we went on a 5 mile run, i was in the front, after about 10 minutes, my sweat started mixing with the dried up cat piss, everybody behind me started falling out of the run formation, it was embarassing, they made me run about 100 meters ahead of the formation by myself so nobody could smell me. when i got home i picked up the cat by the scruff of his neck, opened the back door, and tossed him as far as i could into the back yard. never saw him again.

One time when I was young, I put my cat into a small plastic box and taped a record over the top.

Then I laced string through the holes in the sides and tied the strings to the ceiling fan.

I made a special carnival ride for my cat.

He didn't appreciate the gesture.

And peed in the box.

It was the only ride I ever made that ingrate.

Sometimes I still feel bad about that.

Not often.

Only when I think about it.

Kittens and cats should come with top hats and bow ties.

Mandatory.

Up the class just a notch.

my cat peed on my reflective vest, i didnt know it, but the next morning when i was doing pt, we went on a 5 mile run, i was in the front, after about 10 minutes, my sweat started mixing with the dried up cat piss, everybody behind me started falling out of the run formation, it was embarassing, they made me run about 100 meters ahead of the formation by myself so nobody could smell me. when i got home i picked up the cat by the scruff of his neck, opened the back door, and tossed him as far as i could into the back yard. never saw him again.

Damn killa I could throw a kitten a long way if I tried, but you were in the army, I bet you tossed that motherfucker mad far

you never saw him again because you killed his ass

i probably did kill that mother fucker. i always wanted a cat with no hind legs, with a wheel chair. and i would call him wheels the cat. well this cat wasnt hind legless, but his name was wheels. did i mention im alergic to cats, but my wife insists on them. at one point we had six in a one bedroom apartment. that sucked, i pop'd benadryl like a vico fiend. luckly i have a 3 bedroom house, and its rare the cat we still have is in the same room as me. shes old and fat, so she doesnt fuck shit up, usually hiding in the entertainment center cabnits.

We just took in two homeless cats. One of them started shitting anywhere he wanted. I tried the spray bottle, I tried rubbing his nose in the shit, I tried two litter boxes instead of one, I tried locking him in the bathroom with food and water and a litterbox for half a day and he just pissed on the floor instead. So I gave him away to a shelter. No cat is going to shit on my floor and get away with it. I was just going to throw him onto the street, but lucky for him the shelter called back and said they had space. We own the cats, they don't own us, goddammit. The other one is a saint, as far as cats go. I like good cats, but I fucking hate the bad ones. And some of them are real foul little shits. We took the cat in off of some goddamn'd shithole porch in Rhode Island, into our warm home with fresh food and water, got them all healthy and shit and he repays me by shitting all over the house? Fuck that, see ya buddy.