paintings

patrickjilbert

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by focus

i was never knocking on whether or not it was "art"

but more on how this is a graf page and that is not graf.

good you're an artist, paint up a storm, but please

no more . . .

no more

This is THE BENCH...and I quote: "The spot to post flix. [biting Styles Prohibited]"

It seems to me that Patrick Jilbert is posting flix and is not biting styles, so I guess this IS the place to do it. I like the 12oz. message board because its more open minded than a lot of other graffiti sites...don't fuck that up.

ok, ok

i must admit i was just poking fun and in that got caught up in the 12oz. front mode. so the guy does what he wants, good shit. i'm not trying to start a fucking war, just voicing my perosnal opinion.

peace.

Guest blastoff

Everyone on this board is dumb. He meant it to be childish looking. However, it still sucks contentwise. You're either trying too hard, or not trying hard enough. You need to learn the rules before you break them.

Originally posted by medium_gts

whats that thing at the top supposed to be . . . a giant cock with eyes and a mustache, if so good job.

I was reading this post at 4am and then I see this shit. I was cracking up cause it was unexpected. Your shit is aight. Be glad you live in America where you can paint shit like that and even make a profit. Try that in Afghanistan.

Guest the answer

he got his artwork on 3 skateboard decks......woohoooo what are the skate board companies the foremost authority in art .......big deal. even so does that make every thing he paints good?i dont think so. i am not impressed with this one.

Archived