paintings

patrickjilbert

it's not graf, but art is art right? let the complaining about how much i suck begin......

new paintings up on site. it's redone partly in shockwave 'flash' format. it's not the best design but it was fun to do and it seems at least a bit more interesting than before.

http://www.punkinatcha.com/~jilbert

http://www.punkinatcha.com/%7ejilbert/bombdropper2k.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

listen carefully:

funny we took the time to complain . . .

funny how you posted in the first place.

be more careful with what you post.

i'm new to writing too, and I know that 12oz is notorious for its fronting so you just have to chill,

posting stuff like that is looking for trouble.

and why are you posting your math homework,

why don't you take your time to develop your style before looking for complements . . .

pick up a pen or pencil, time is the key to progress,

posting stuff like the above will probably just hurt your feelings.

my friend says "that's a wicked penis."

brown nosing eh,

would one that is brown nosing admit that 12oz is full of people who front day in and day out. little man i was just trying to help you out.

what you have is not grafitti, and this is a grafitti page.

point proven . . .

step off!

man, that painting is art, but its crap, in many peoples opinion, I mean if it was more mature than it would be ok, but instead you got a penis thing with rabies, and other fucked up shit, It could be good if you made it look better and make more sense...I mean, that honestly looks like 5 year old shit, I prolly have shit like that too, but Im telling you man, its horrible, posting it here is asking for it, so I gave it :)

i was never knocking on whether or not it was "art"

but more on how this is a graf page and that is not graf.

good you're an artist, paint up a storm, but please

no more . . .

no more

hey that stuff is hella nice i hate how all you fools think it takes talent to be on point,this kids stuff is hot

its like crae a2m said graffiti is like a trade it doesnt take talent it just takes time and the process of learing.... skill has no part in graffiti its all about devotion..

Cool shit, Patrick. Keep in mind that 90% of the kids posting here are dumb as fuck. Youthful ignorance, or just plain ignorant. If it's not a 3d object rendered to perfection, they don't give a shit. I like it. It sorta reminds me of that skateboarder artist Ed Templeton. Only vaguely, in the way that it's crudely rendered and very direct in it's message. Nice stuff.

Originally posted by HAL

It sorta reminds me of that skateboarder artist Ed Templeton. Only vaguely, in the way that it's crudely rendered and very direct in it's message. Nice stuff.

that's what i was thinking.

I like it.

Like Basquiat said...it's "crappy art" and that's a good direction.

Archived