Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
man with the yellow hat

cool ass stuff

you got a long way to go yet...at least you've stopped posting sketches every week. Keep at it...at least you've started really young...

tell your buddy not to write SEB... There is a SEBO

------------------

-604-

yeah i agree....u got a long way to go....how long have u been writin?....peace.....

------------------

kick midgets!!!!!!!

Guest shitbag
Originally posted by man with the yellow hat:

hey i got some flix now, lots later. i'm just posting a sample, the rest will be up in the morning. http://dinkeroo.homestead.com/files/sedan004.jpg'>

what u think?

check please!

dont post ever again, thats enough of that...

on your little thing that you might call a bomb...see where the letters come to a point...see what happens if you make that round, like instead of going all the way out to the point, fuck the point and just make it round...bubbly if you will...

or some shit...

YEAH!!

haha, stop writing something because someone else is writing it. thats the ticket! I SAY...."do whatever you/your friends want, but progression is part of accomplishment and should be worked at... sometimes, VERY hard."

SUDZ!!! IT IS YOU!!! HAY GUYZ LOOK!!! SUDZ IZ BAKK WIT A DIPHRENT USER NAME!!!

AND THEY ARE NOT JNCO! THEY ARE EXTREME ® PANTS!

ok... first, not to hate, but get a new throw and don't "bomb" under the same bridge. connected letters suck unless you can do it right. that looks like SO or SA. THIME also has to work on his thicknesses and random zig zags and shit. i wonder how MeroSIES will fell about your boy writing MERO too. anywho...sac sac sac sac sac.

Guest Pilau Hands

well you've still got a long long way to go dude, but so do we all. i still don't like the name, it's way too generic. i think if you want to stand out a little, you have to start on a good note. Sed is beating a dead horse, man. the straight letters are good though. hell they're straight. the exclamation point is blocking your letter though...doesn't follow.

sudz you've improved greatly since your first post. i'd suggest painting over yourself more and more and start getting can control. keep at it you should be decent in a year or two

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this