Baltimore/MD street sticker thread

PROPERTINGS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
haha good one bitch.and get this threw your head your the fucking toy.

you calling someone a toy is like a junkie calling someone a crackhead.

go back to blowing caspa and telling him everything is alright after he got his ass kicked and did nothing....faggots :lol:

well i guess since im so bad your going to try to put me in gba.and how are you going to call me a fagg you shoved a sharpie magnam up your fucking ass.little ass bitch and stop saying wait till i see you your just going to try to talk it out.and yo forreal please stop calling poeple toys your the worst writer in baltimore.and yo just the heads up everyone in your crew doesnt like you.Get Better Asap

well i guess since im so bad your going to try to put me in gba.and how are you going to call me a fagg you shoved a sharpie magnam up your fucking ass.little ass bitch and stop saying wait till i see you your just going to try to talk it out.and yo forreal please stop calling poeple toys your the worst writer in baltimore.and yo just the heads up everyone in your crew doesnt like you.Get Better Asap

HAHA Heres the proof again you fuckin faggot !!!!!! and noone in GBA even fucks with you clown !!:lol: :lol:

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Nov 12,2008 2:27 AM

FUCK NO YOU FUCKIN LITTLE ASS TOY!!.

Date: Nov 11, 2008 3:14 PM

so can i throw gba up..?

Date: Nov 11, 2008 2:05 PM

word

Date: Nov 10, 2008 4:15 PM

im from baltimore..and the spc throw are what's up..

Date: Nov 10, 2008 10:56 AM

word.where from

Date: Nov 10, 2008 7:57 AM

i write bloks.i meet dume down the ocean.........

Date: Nov 9, 2008 11:42 PM

who are u

Date: Nov 9, 2008 1:31 PM

how can i get down with gba.

haha go back to the baltimore brick slayer thread a while back i posted the proof and your fiend ass fucked with it and made it look like i was in the wrong.and im sorry my mom dont fuck with washed up 40 year old skin heads that cut thereself and live at home with mommy and daddy.get out of this baltimore thread you aint even from here cunt.preety bad you have to set on the internet every fucking day and run your moouth and try to act like your the shit

no not exactly the way i sent it or the way you sent it you sent the first message saying would you be down to be in gba and i said is this spc and you said yeah then i said lol and then you started shit talking about me and caspa because we shit on your clown ass.stop shit talking on the internet and get a fucking life i hope 12oz banns this account to......well actually you will just make another one to shit talk over the internet because thats all your good at.

no not exactly the way i sent it or the way you sent it you sent the first message saying would you be down to be in gba and i said is this spc and you said yeah then i said lol and then you started shit talking about me and caspa because we shit on your clown ass.stop shit talking on the internet and get a fucking life i hope 12oz banns this account to......well actually you will just make another one to shit talk over the internet because thats all your good at.

You lie too much faggot.That message was exactly as you sent it and you know it.

No one ever wanted your clown ass in the crew .:rolleyes: