Baltimore/MD street sticker thread

PROPERTINGS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

^^^Baltimore "/" MD

i see spcone stickers in annapolis alot with a couple fills and hallows.

i see oricl up in a few places in bowie.

i caught soviet scribes out in fredrick.not to mention baser? scribes all over...

all the glen burnie cut spots and all the back roads and south of bmore and north of bmore havre de grace, bel air, including 695,did you see the ketch w/ a skull and the arek (black and white)on 695 3 years ago? .ugly,emoh,perk,shaken,ryke,meca, all that...

a few baltimore writers hitten nap town up with a couple fills,i saw all that 50 and 495 work, and downtown nap...,nevs,drak,unit,sek,eli,spc,pie,koma,nore,jale,ahoy,exist,cave,warp,spase,xrae, an others...

how bout that shaken rooftop thats a metro shot at the reisterstown metro stop,baltimore - writers don't ride the metro.

i see all of baltimore and maryland and dc and a lil bit of virginia...

i seen almost everything painted in maryland since 99...

• 1 month later...

is that all you can call someone?

you dont even know me homie. i guarentee anything and everything ive done (yes, including the first thing i did in a blackbook whne i was like 8 years old) burns anything you've done.

youre the biggest clown on here and the fact you take yourself so seriously is hilarious.

is that all you can call someone?

you dont even know me homie. i guarentee anything and everything ive done (yes, including the first thing i did in a blackbook whne i was like 8 years old) burns anything you've done.

youre the biggest clown on here and the fact you take yourself so seriously is hilarious.

HAHA All you do is go in countless threads starting shit with real writers and then back down.You dont even write and thats the facts homie.

Your a fake ass chump.e-toy

"Stuff that never happened" Kind of like your graff carreer?

HAHA all one needs to do is look in the various texas threads and see what a shit talking bitch you are.

Kind of like how you backed down when the homies from Dallas tried to meet you and handle shit you were nowhere to be found,and wouldnt reply to PM's faggot.

You dont know shit about facts and you definately dont know shit about SPC .