Devil's Breath

BalognaZone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is retarded. Just another check mark on Vice's giant list of sensationalistic garbage. Scopalamine is a truth serum. It's been used since at LEAST WWII to get information out of captured enemy soldiers, spies, etc. It intoxicates you and renders you unable to lie while you're under it's effects. Well, in the simplest terms. It fucks you up and puts you in a state of thinking where the concept of lying not only isn't considered, but simply doesn't make sense. It's not a "mind control" drug or world's most "awful" drug. It's an amped up version of the drunken "I love you man" talk you have with your buddy when you've had 10 too many.

if it was just truth serum, it would just make you tell the truth, which would be hilarious, like liar liar. this shit seems to make you incapable of saying no. like the use of making a dead man's mistresses march into the grave with him and sit there while they are buried alive. or the use of making women prostitute themselves while on it. that seems like more than the inability to lie.

perhaps it is exagerated though. in any event, the concept terrifies me, even if the reality falls slightly short. i think the movie 'the serpent and the rainbow' is about this shit

I remember a few years ago some stupid kids were talking about how they had some shit that had the word 'devil' in it. They kept saying how it was really really dangerous and it made you trip for a long period of time.

But then again, its the same kid who we gave a tylenol and told him it was a tab and he ended up acting like he was rolling. What a clown.

I remember a few years ago some stupid kids were talking about how they had some shit that had the word 'devil' in it. They kept saying how it was really really dangerous and it made you trip for a long period of time.

But then again, its the same kid who we gave a tylenol and told him it was a tab and he ended up acting like he was rolling. What a clown.

that was probably that "devil weed" bullshit that grows along the interstates in wyoming and shit

"Im smokin sodium penethol cigarette butts...

and Im TRIPPIN"

glad you guys liked the piece so much.

we did an interview on cnn for it with ryan duffy, the host.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2007/09/26/ntm.zombie.drug.cnn

So you're apart of the team in some way? Cool. So, if you had a local professor with scientific knowledge of the drug, why didn't you try in the least bit to explain how it actually works on the brain?