Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CreamyPotatoe

amsterDAMN!??

went to this show last night where a chick was smoking a cigar with her snatch.

put the thing ''in'' and then was puffing on it and blowing out smoke though the vagine

shit was crazy.

what type of cancer does this give you? :lol:

you can just go to any strip club and get girls to do shit like that.

When I was like 16 in montreal we got strippers to fuck bottles and them deep throat them after...

last bechelor party i went to, a stripper put a cigar in my mouth and sat on it. i wasn't ready at first and i almost choked on the thing before i could grip it with my teeth. i'm laying there in front of my buddies with some chick bouncing on my face, fighting for dear life against a cigar that her twat seems to be tryng to jam down my throat. good times.

so since they have legal prostitution and drugs, isnt society collapsing all around you like has been stated repeatedly in the acid and prostitutes thread?

Because you know, thats what loud guys with big post counts on 12 oz told me

Creamy, you should probably stop hanging out with prostitutes and girls with bloody cooches.

You'll probably live a lot longer

when she starts blowing smoke rings then i'll be impressed.

if she was able to inhale the smoke through the vagine and then blow smoke rings out of her ass it would be phenomenal

so since they have legal prostitution and drugs, isnt society collapsing all around you like has been stated repeatedly in the acid and prostitutes thread?

Yeah, don't believe those big kids, they'll lie to you and hurt your woman feelings.

I got pulled on stage at one of those sex shows in Amsterdam. It was awkward. I just felt sorry for her, really...

yea the show was more depressing than anything

crazy shit though had to do it.

been backpacking for 3 months head back home on oct 6.

been here in amstyerdam for about 8 days already and im gonna stay here the reat of the time.:scrambled:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now