Knight Beezies

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, one day i was doing laundry and wrote this little tune in about 15 min. it was inspired after driving around chinatown with my boy. he almost hit some lady who was crossing the street when she didn't have the right of way and i was like "yo, she is magic, she is a magic asian, you can't harm her cause she is magic."

and with that, here is my tune. this one goes out to the goose, where ever he may be:

Magic crystals, magic swords, fighting evil nomadic hoards, magic Asian’s are insane, riding dragons over planes.

From a time long ago, through the fire, through the snow, came a race so pure and true, and they knew just what to do.

From the land of the rising sun this is how their story begun, they came charging with brute force and through time would change the course, of this world that they knew, soon their populations grew, global dominance is the game and that sun won’t set again.

Magic Asian’s!

They own half the fuckin world, and your little boys and girls, think they don’t check your house, check your camera, check your mouse, let’s not forget the car you drive, yo the Asian’s keep us alive. They got nano technology, what you think that shit’s for free? It’s the west that has been paying, and magic Asian’s have been playin, Nintendo Wii, and Xbox too, Sony PS 3 and 2, see magic Asians run the show, I just thought y’all should know. Bombs can’t stop them, nothing can, cause they the race that’s in command!

Magic Asian’s!

Magic crystals, magic swords, fighting evil nomadic hoards, magic Asian’s are insane, riding dragons over planes.

From a time long ago, through the fire, through the snow, came a race so pure and true, and they knew just what to do.

Fu dog’s, ivory dragons and even roast pork fried rice, Asian’s dropping ill inventions and getting fuckin’ nice. They stay building on that science, making walls you can see from space, cooking pasta for Marco Polo; yo you gotta love this race. They got Samurai’s and Ninja’s that’ll slice you with fuckin ease, they got gangs in china town that will bring you to your knees.

Magic Asian’s!

China town is the spot, this is where the shit gets hot, indentured servants are the rage, got young girls locked in a cage, selling out those rub and tugs, or swallowing balloons full of drugs, pay off debts for family, cry at night but never free. Ruthless tyrants run the show, steady building their cash flow, New York City, San Fran too, what the fuck you gonna do?

Magic Asian’s!

From a time long ago, through the fire, through the snow, came a race so pure and true, and they knew just what to do

Magic Asian’s!

From a time long ago, through the fire, through the snow, came a race so pure and true, and they knew just what to do

^o^ OFFICIAL KNIGHTBAT ROSTER ^o^

Version 2.0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

IQUIT

PREZ

DETO

VICE

GLIK0

3RD IN COMMAND

CRACKSMOKA

THE CARMELLO ANTHONY OF THE KNIGHTBATS,

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR STATUS.

GATITA

SEXY INTERN

SUKI

SEXY PRESIDENTIAL THERAPIST

SUGAR

SEXY MESSICANBAT

FATALIST

LOVELY FIRST LADY

HAIL

WHY WRITE?'S BITCH

CRIMSON

STILL DOWN, FOR NOW!

PFFFFFFFT

MOVED UP TO THE FIRST STRING

EYEFORANEYE

MOSH INSTRUCTOR

(HOMIE HERE NEEDS TO CHECK IN)

SELDON

ONE COOL ASS BAT

DINO MARTINI

I LIKE THIS CAT

ETHREADZ

KNIGHTBATS COOLEST MOTHEFUCKER

2BLAZZED

MINISTER OF GANGSTERISM

GOOCH

IN CHARGE OF BEING 1 SERIOUS THREAT

DEFY

IOKB

NEKRO

FRUITBAT

KNIGHTBAT 6TH MAN

KSK

BROTHER TO THE PREZ

STILL DOWN THROUGH BLOOD.

PINUP

PENGUINFRENCHBAT

26SIDEDCUBE

AGENT26, AKA KNIGHTWING

MILTON

HUSTLER EXTRAORDINAIRE

EFFYOO

MASTER OF KNIGGERS FROZEN IN THE TUNDRA

SILENTBOB

lord of dancing around in an irish jig and kicking enemies of the knighbats in the nuts at the same time while playing the harmonica and inhaling vodka through the nose.

WHY WRITE?

BATMANWHORE

YOU MUST POST HAIL'S TITTIES...

LACOSANOSTRA

HANGIN' ON BY A THREAD

BUCK FUSH

DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS CAT.

I-PATCH- BATKLOPS

AZERT- BECAUSE HE LIVES IN JAPAN.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IN, BUT NEEDS TO CHECK IN:

YUCK

GUTTERBAT MIA...

MERO

THIS NEGRO KEEPS ME LAUGHIN'

BUT IS NOT VERY INVOLVED IN THE BATCAVE

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE:

MINDVAPORS- ?

GONE!

---------

TURBOCAPSLOCK

GONE!

HE JUST TRIED TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON, BUT FELL OFF QUICK.

I THINK TEASE WAS DOWN FOR THE CAUSE LONGER THAN THIS SALAD TOSSING FOOL...

ONE- BYE, BYE

IF I LEFT YOU OUT SORRY, I MIGHT HAVE OVER LOOKED SOMEONE

SO, IF YOU WERE LEFT OUT, JUST HOLLER AT ME

^:heartbeat:^

+++VICE PRESIDENT DETO+++

throwback