Moving Out

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be prepared to be broke sometimes is all I can say

When I lived at home still I balled outta control, I was hoodrich as a muthafucka. Now its check to check, borrowing money here and there, hustling to get every cent I can, and still sometimes only bein able to afford the dollar menu

When I had my second apartment, I had to sell weed as a means of a second income.

My apartment was actually one of the only complexes on that street where the cops weren't constantly zooming in and out so it worked out pretty well. Never had to worry about the cops kicking my door in because I had nobody living under me, and my next door neighbors were hot ass blonde college sorrority chicks.

i get a check from financial aid for my rent..and my homie pays the rest. we got a small but cheap 2 bedroom, i pay 600 he pays 400 and i got the parking spot and the nicer bedroomo....im sittin on enough money to garuntee rent for another year so im chillin, but i still got sidehustles going down every week to maintain the stack.

renting is gay as fuck though..i really want to invest in property but with a 50k downpayment and a mortgate 2-3 grand a month i have no idea how the fuck to it. maybe poesia should drop some knowledge on that

yeah ive been preoccupied with other hobbies and interest too much that i havent really focused on this inevitable part of life

then it hit me like a ton of bricks last night, that being financially dependant on someone else means that they pretty much own you, which totally sucks.

im always being told to not move in where i have to rent, cuz owning is better, but to get to that point will take godknows how long, so fuck that noise

i guess i will make it my goal to be in a better financial and job position in the next 1-2 years

if your smart you shouldnt even need to stretch money out....my girl does this all the time, living check to check. you gotta have at least a few thousand stacked up before you move out....have a little nest egg you can sit on while you make money, that way you dont gotta worry about choosing rent over food. i would recommend like 5 grand, to pay for furniture, beds, first months rent and deposit, bills, food, cooking ware, dishes, tables, chairs, TV, all that good shit. when its all done you should still have enough money to afford 2-3 months rent.

Yea I thought a lot of these cats on here were a lot older too.

Another good tip: when looking for apartments, try to find a place that has a good special going on. My first apartment was like $550 a month and I ended up getting a deal to where I only had to pay $409 a month. And my second apartment I had to pay $99 and I got my first months rent free, deposit, and admisitrative fees.

actually, the best way to move out on your own is find a rich ass girl with a huge bank account and daddys credit card. I know a couple homies who get everything paid for by their rich girlfriends, rent, shoes, cell phones, trips to france, this one nigga i know is even getting hooked up with a car from his rich filipina girlfriend.

find an exchange student, they are usually the richest. trust me im on the prowl...i can afford my own rent, but it would be so nice to have all the other little things paid for, and some pussy on top!

Moving out really isn't that difficult as long as you pay attention to your money. For example, I have to stretch $5 out for a whole week until I get paid next so that I can still make rent. It's that easy.

word...this is me for the next two weeks but with like 30 quid..

its a hell of a lot more fun though being out....