seriously....women

sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just find some other chick to fuck for a couple weeks... it will make you feel better... that or just get really really drunk all the time until you forget...

But you could always try meditation or something to keep you occupied... painting might help...

Step 1: Get a guitar

Step 2: Learn to play Gary Moore's 'Still got the blues (for you)' note for note, however long this takes

Step 3: Once learned, go and play it for her while singing it

If this doesn't make you get over her (by keeping your mind that damn occupied) or make her come back to you, at least you will be able to make the women swoon with your ultra awesome guitar playing skills.

Delete her ass from your life, get an xbox, get some new chicks and run through em, DON'T call her or write or send a messenger pigeon or anything, and after a long time, you'll be able to think about her and not feel anything but a dull emptiness instead of feeling like a little bitch like you do now. I went through it man.

^I AGREE WITH THIS! GET AN XBOX 360 AND PLAY HALO 3 ALLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey how is that shit? i played halo 2 and i loved that shit. im thinking of buying an xbox just for that game alone, or better yet. im trying to find out which one of my friends has it and hang out at his place all day to play.

my friend already owns that shit.

first of all, he has a gaming room in his basement, two couches and tons of bean bag chairs, an xbox 360 and a ps2 and a lot of other shit, and to top it off a 62 inch plasma for all of it... rich motherfucker

i didn't get to play much because i wasn't at his house for that long today, but yeah from what i did get to see it's pretty much the shit and lives up to its name... there's a lot of new guns... new faceplates... it's a good time. i have a three day weekend starting friday so i'll be locked in that basement until sunday evening... i'll get back to you then.

You don't ever really "get over it" you just figure out how to go on with your life. You drink. You engage in self destructive behavior, you fuck anything that will hold still long enough and agree not to call the cops. You write. you listen to every song that you relate to them and obcess. But end the end, cliches become so because they are true. Time, brother. Time

the answer is simple sneak....

you simply get another one. if she still has shit or you still have shit at her place.. try and get it out asap and make like its all good that youre happy. be a better man, that'll teach her... go fuck her friend.

i just did this shit tonight with my girl.. the thing is, she's married and her husband is comin home soon. but i picked up and told her that it would be better if i dont talk to her at all, that it would be better for me to just let go of all the good memories and she was like woah. i asked her how she felt about me and she loves me, but she gotta help her hubby out and see if they're gonna make it as a couple. i care for her, but what am i gonna do? im gonna go find me another girl that wants to know what kind of mystyeries i hold

be a lover and stride with confidence..grow a beard and keep it clean.. if you match with a mustache, charge the ladies when they want a ride.shave your head bald..

if you wanna try and get back with her.. talk with her after a month or so...but be that boy she once knew..but have something up your sleeve.. your fuckin mojo that youve been mustering up son.

hope that helps, im doing it as we type, but im not trying to hook back up with homegirl, unless she leaves him.

my friend already owns that shit.

first of all, he has a gaming room in his basement, two couches and tons of bean bag chairs, an xbox 360 and a ps2 and a lot of other shit, and to top it off a 62 inch plasma for all of it... rich motherfucker

i didn't get to play much because i wasn't at his house for that long today, but yeah from what i did get to see it's pretty much the shit and lives up to its name... there's a lot of new guns... new faceplates... it's a good time. i have a three day weekend starting friday so i'll be locked in that basement until sunday evening... i'll get back to you then.

fuck! im so jealous of this friend of yours. i could picture the room and everything, having a blast playing halo3 and being hellas loud (if im wining of course) eating snacks and juck food. it would be like being a kid in that place.