People with tattoo's stay the fuck out.

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have tattoos, so does my wife... i dont think we would be upset if they told us upfront i would think they were morons but i wouldnt lose sleep, its not the only place to live. i would be pissed on the other hand if they didnt want to give me my fucking money back. if you dont like tattoos fuck you, if you dont want me to live there fuck you, if you dont want me to work with you fuck you... most of all if you have to balls to say im an idiot for having tattoos outside of my workplace, fuck you... and pray for your life

oh god, the comments are amazing... look at this one

"Shamu Foreguez said:

Well, BOB, Beamer had something removed a few days ago. Was that a mark from above? Did he remove a tattoo from Jesus? Is he going to hell for trying to look NORMAL instead of all these freaks that are doing body modification like some kind of alien from outer space?

What about the Chinese? They believe if you get a mole and hairs start growing out of it you are blessed with the spirit of knowledge. Is that you what you are after?

Look at it this way. Let's say you run across a tiny SMU graduate with porcelain skin and she declares her everlasting love for you because she is obviously insane. Are you going to mark her with the fiery brand of Satan?

Of course not.

Tattoo freaks are devil worshipers, plain and simple. And their mothers are whores. There is no way around this, and you are lost. "

That is some bullshit. you know about 1/4 of the american populus, if not more has Visable tattoos or "Abnormal" piercings of some sort. I work for Ocean Mystique, a tattoo and piercing company in Virginia Beach. I here about this type of shit all the time. Its retarded is what it is. I think I need to start shooting satupid people!!!!!!!!!

satupid?

don't make statements like this if you're an idiot yourself.