Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Man Speech (at a gay wedding) nohomillz

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Best Man (nohomo) Speech

My brother had a dry wedding he was wicked religious. My mom however liked to drink and party so she had a bar in her trunk. Me and my girl at the time went got wasted in the car. Then dinner was served we ate drunkenly. The time came for speeches...I am not responisble I was thinking a couple days before like I'll riff it I am good at improv.

Only bad part is I was blacked out...

I dont remember what I said...

I dont remember anything until my girlfriend was dragging me in to the ladies room 3 hours later to fuck on the bathroom floor...god life was great...

I got a call the next day I guess my sister in law was in tears she said what I said was beautiful and thanked me...my brother said it was great too...

Sorry I cant help more...

• Like 1

Dude I bet I did all I know is I was dancing was running into the middle of the dance floor doing "the elaine" rocking the fuck out hitting off drunken windmills and shit. Regardless night ended with sex so I winz...

elaine_benes044.jpg

Soppyier the bettter I say...mention love two people coming together they are perfect for each other make a stupid joke how she married a jamoke yadayadayada...Wedding Crashers watch it...

I just gave one last week ... I had no clue what I was going to say till said it.

I had a few bullet points in my mind and just let it free flow from there. I was stupid drunk by then (which was helpful other than the slured speech)... had the whole room laugh a few times ... cant recall much but the PA system was all fucked up so I cut it short.

My brother had a dry wedding he was wicked religious. My mom however liked to drink and party so she had a bar in her trunk. Me and my girl at the time went got wasted in the car. Then dinner was served we ate drunkenly. The time came for speeches...I am not responisble I was thinking a couple days before like I'll riff it I am good at improv.

Only bad part is I was blacked out...

I dont remember what I said...

I dont remember anything until my girlfriend was dragging me in to the ladies room 3 hours later to fuck on the bathroom floor...god life was great...

I got a call the next day I guess my sister in law was in tears she said what I said was beautiful and thanked me...my brother said it was great too...

Sorry I cant help more...

too bad there was not a video of this event - sounds crazy

I just gave one last week ... I had no clue what I was going to say till said it.

I had a few bullet points in my mind and just let it free flow from there. I was stupid drunk by then (which was helpful other than the slured speech)... had the whole room laugh a few times ... cant recall much but the PA system was all fucked up so I cut it short.

ya, i think i will definitely be drunk. i also need a good joke to get the laughter factor. and i'm hoping to god they have PA problems so that i can cut it short.

Just say

1 the bridesmaids look great ( in australia best man has to toast the bridesmaids I think)

2 tell one funny short story about him (preferably that involves her in some way that also shows her in a good light)

3 say your're really happy for both of them and you're really happy they've found each other.

let it flow from there -

don't be too drunk because you'll feel bad about it get drunk after the speech but keep it together prior because you know some dildo is going to have a camera there.

Just say

1 the bridesmaids look great ( in australia best man has to toast the bridesmaids I think)

2 tell one funny short story about him (preferably that involves her in some way that also shows her in a good light)

3 say your're really happy for both of them and you're really happy they've found each other.

let it flow from there -

don't be too drunk because you'll feel bad about it get drunk after the speech but keep it together prior because you know some dildo is going to have a camera there.

i agree

except in the end you should include

this nigga is the best motherfucker on the planet

and then proceed to wink at the brides maids

If you decide to go all out, do it for real. Drop your pants, kiss the girls mother, break some bottles and whatever else. Don't half ass fucking up the speech, fuck it up for real. If you half ass the speech, motherfuckers will say that you are a dumbass, but if you fuck it up for real, they will say that is one crazy motherfucker.

Go out hardcore.