Any Metal Heads?

Earthworm Jim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angeles Del Infierno,. Mexican metal band that i was a big fan off.. i could name more but there all mexican.. Sexo drogas y rock n roll.. haha good ole days

A Couple Mexican Metal Bands.

Transmetal when Alberto Pimentel was lead vocalist.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YPzFdKzrXaE

Leprosy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M22Qq9vRnHk

Not the whole song but its still good

check out mexican metal half of you will probably hate it but either way check it out.

if you can let yourself get used to the "queer" vocals of groups like dragonforce you will find a ton of kick ass powermetal bands out there....

nah that isnt it, its not like listening to judas priest or iron maiden it doesnt really click for me those vocals with that fast guitar but i'll still listen to it.

im going to see devil driver and lamb of god on the 28th of november... i think machinehead is gonna b there too

hey yell at machine head to play some vio-lence songs. they'll love it. i mean hell, they've got two members of vio-lence, they should be able to pull it off.

and tell lamb of god to quit being pussies and change the name back to burn the priest.

One Valentine's Day, this dude took me on a romantic date that involved seeing Opeth.

They were alright.

If you like bands that have 10-minute intros.

It gives you time to go get a beer before the song actually starts.

I ended up biting a jock dude in the kidneys.

And leaving the club to drink 40s in the parking lot.

i stopped liking opeth after seeing them. so much of my love for music is the performance. i got into opeth after "my arms/your hearse" came out. technically its an amazing album. one of my favorites in that aspect. after seeing them live tho, i just think they're really really talented, boring musicians. it was such a let down....

true, i hate metalheads as much as i hate HC kids i suppose. haha.

misanthrope, eh? listen to much shai hulud?