A little pile of wreckage---

jimjoneswreckage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
diggin some of the graff, but stick with wreckage kids or something. w kult has to go.

oh really? we'll stick with WRECKAGE KULT. it's been that way for awhile now. plus don't some of us know each other? painted with each other? nobody said anything then...

we'll stop abbreviating it if it bothers you that much.

EMO GRAFFITI SHOULDNT SELF PROMOTE..KEEP TRYING TIGHTY PANTS!

obviously you've never seen us, but you're encouraged to come meet us.

I bet all you kids crying about self promotion bump your friends name every time a panel is caught and have a myspace with all your newest flicks on it.

its funny how someone posting a few pictures can get everyone so upset. you kids take this website way too seriously.

not on some hater shit? respect for pars???

that's right, coming on 12oz. and anonymously running your mouth about people is being a man... and showing respect..

you guys might want to rethink how you're going about this...

I'm not dropping a crew name I've been writing for years. If someone had a problem with it they should have said it a long time ago.

and thats THAT.

well, i tried to privately messege you but you have that option shut off so i have no choice but to crowd your thread with this bullshit. for that, i apologize. in a nutshell: i have corresponded with pars in the past and he seemed to be a nice guy... not to mention i dig alot of what you guys ae doing but i have never, until recently, seen you push wreckage KULT, W KULT, etc etc. i'm not saying it is intentional or a bite or am not trying to sound pompous BUT we have been doing the DKULT thing for 7 years strong. we have painted all across this country into asia, europe and beyond. personally i think you are discrediting what you have done. im sorry. nothing personal. do what you will but you know my opinion. -navy8

that is funny...

wait, didn't the last time we run into you in the spot you hid, called your boy to make sure it was us then made a fast get away after I told your homie to come see us?

Who did you tell to come see you? I'm just curious..........I remember this event somewhat but I'm trying to remember the rest. thanks

not on some hater shit? respect for pars???

that's right, coming on 12oz. and anonymously running your mouth about people is being a man... and showing respect..

you guys might want to rethink how you're going about this...

I'm not dropping a crew name I've been writing for years. If someone had a problem with it they should have said it a long time ago.

and thats THAT.

It seems that the 'K' in 'WK' stands for more than one thing. No one is asking you to get rid of your crew name, rather just to eliminate one possible meaning for the 'k.' Its nothing personal.

-Gable

that is funny...

wait, didn't the last time we run into you in the spot you hid, called your boy to make sure it was us then made a fast get away after I told your homie to come see us?

i wouldnt say i hid. i was at the polar opposite side of the spot. i finished my piece and left quietly yes. i didn't feel the need to stir shit up.

well, i tried to privately messege you but you have that option shut off so i have no choice but to crowd your thread with this bullshit. for that, i apologize. in a nutshell: i have corresponded with pars in the past and he seemed to be a nice guy... not to mention i dig alot of what you guys ae doing but i have never, until recently, seen you push wreckage KULT, W KULT, etc etc. i'm not saying it is intentional or a bite or am not trying to sound pompous BUT we have been doing the DKULT thing for 7 years strong. we have painted all across this country into asia, europe and beyond. personally i think you are discrediting what you have done. im sorry. nothing personal. do what you will but you know my opinion. -navy8

Private messages ARE on. Don't know what to say about that. If you've talked with PARS before maybe you should have got at him like you have in the past before you and all your buddies got on this website and started talking. The thing is, its always been KULT for us too for about as long as you've been writing deth kult. No matter if you just recognized it now or not. When PARS and HOTEL started it they had no idea there was another KULT. We've been writing different meanings for WK until only recently. And believe me, we are in no way trying to disrespect your crew or your accomplishments or discredit what you've done. Get at us on a another level and MAYBE something can be worked out. Taking it to this website, you are definitely blowing it. Until then I'll keep writing WRECKAGE KULT and playin myself.

i wouldnt say i hid. i was at the polar opposite side of the spot. i finished my piece and left quietly yes. i didn't feel the need to stir shit up.

of course you didn't hide. I'm sure that's what happened. I'm pretty sure we combed the spot and no one was around. maybe we missed you. if you weren't tryin to stir shit up face to face then why do it behind a computer? see you soon.