NHL 2007-2008 Season

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah, Sabres rock, going to the game on Wed. I can't wait. Sad to see Zednik go the way of Malarchuk, but well, you know, you have to play with what you are dealt. Great team this year, we're so coming back from last place halfway through the season to take the cup, it's ridiculous. We've already passed Boston. Sorry you missed out too, maybe you can talk to X and get his team, they suck but he's got Vanek, so whatever, build it up. Fuck all the other teams in the National Hockey Losers club, go Sabes.

So was the Ranger game, eh? Biggest comeback in 100+ years of Canadiens history!

*X, you can stop reading now(Sabres talk).

I love Kaleta, dude has a mission, search and destroy, that's all he has to do in my eyes. He is a nice addition, a lot of people up here are saying he turned us around, personally I think it's Miller's play, and Campbell calling off talks that has really given us a chance personally, though they both sucked against the Rangers last weekend.

hahaha.. NHL is getting vicious the past couple weeks!

crazy amounts of fights and bone crunching hits.

lidstrom out for the rest of the year? anyone know anything about him.. looked like his head got messed up in the hit he took along with his knee.

lindstrom will be out for at least 3 weeks.

you kidding me?

never have i met anyone that sleeps on malkin because of crosby.

everyone who knows a lick or two about the penguins know crosby & malkin as beats.

malkin just gets overshadowed by crosby.

but how about the avs!! gettin' forsberg, after stastny and sakic come back!

fuck Forsberg.

Dude was in his prime a few years ago and his career has been a trainwreck since, plagued by injury and just falling short of expectation.

Sundin > Forsberg.