NHL 2007-2008 Season

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a Rangers fan to the core. Gomez should help us out alot. Same with Drury. Hopefully Jagr stays healthy.

As for the outdoor game, Im going to go. Its only a good 9 hour drive, and I have friends in buffalo who I can stay with. Sounds like it will be a blast.

Also, anyone down for a ounce fantasy hockey league? I forgot to sign up this year for my office one, plus I killed everyone last year.

Still a Rangers fan to the core. Gomez should help us out alot. Same with Drury. Hopefully Jagr stays healthy.

As for the outdoor game, Im going to go. Its only a good 9 hour drive, and I have friends in buffalo who I can stay with. Sounds like it will be a blast.

Also, anyone down for a ounce fantasy hockey league? I forgot to sign up this year for my office one, plus I killed everyone last year.

i'm down for an ounce fantasy hockey league.

i'm a bruins, habs, and senators fan.

i'm a bruins, habs,... fan.

Those teams are huge rivals, since years and years ago.

But I feel you. I love the Leafs, but I like the Wings next, and they USED to have a huge rivalry.

The outdoor game won't be as good as the last one that happened in Edmonton because that game was fucking freezing. It was like minus 30 and the Theodore was wearing a toque over his goalie mask.

someone needs to pull a cujo and go after the ref again.

Like this.

I remember that. But CuJo didn't even get a penalty because the refs know he's a pure mister niceguy, and he fell, really. He was interfered like fuck and they still got the goal. It was pretty funny, though, because Leaf Nation was all pissed, and the most mild mannered dude on the team went crazy on the ref for us.