SF Sextravaganza

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you happened to be around there the 28th-the 2nd. you should hit me up. that week is party time. if not, maybe i'll see you around this shithole haha

im not sure if you were reffering to me or not. but i wont be there at that time. right after though.

chances are good weve been at the same place at the same time in this little old city, we just dont know each other.

fuck i was kickin it like 6 feet away from soupbdc in sf and didnt know it at the time, and god knows theres alot more people there.

you wanna have fun...come down a lil further with your dude, cali g and whoever else is in your entourage. were having a BIG halloween party, 4 kegger, costumes mando or $2 donation w/o costume for all you can drink beer. oontz provided by some dude from SF. yall should come through if you can. theyre passing out flyers so its pretty much open. save the drama fo yo momma.

you wanna have fun...come down a lil further with your dude, cali g and whoever else is in your entourage. were having a BIG halloween party, 4 kegger, costumes mando or $2 donation w/o costume for all you can drink beer. oontz provided by some dude from SF. yall should come through if you can. theyre passing out flyers so its pretty much open. save the drama fo yo momma.

the same shit is going on in fresno.

where to go. where to go.

hahaha im talking like im invited hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...